✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Letter from Phil Harvey: Dear Coldplaying...

busybeeburns

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There, now everybody moaning about the lack of boat Q&A can shut up!

on another note: this is incredibly sweet.

He was a true gent last night.

Those (quite a few) of us who fall somewhere between somewhat and incredibly disappointed with the boat trip have been silent since we initially made it known, as far as I know. Could you please possibly extend the same courtesy? The only reason why I'm posting this in public is because you will not stop going on about it.

Otherwise, agreed, it's very sweet, thank you very much Phil :)

Aww this is awesome.... see, this is exactly why we shouldn't jump to conclusions on why things happened the way they did. There are so many things that can change. I figured there were probably things out of their control that changed things and they weren't lying about the initial plans.

@Tonsu, I think part of it is you insisted the Q&A was all a farce and cover-up (even saying they told you that it was on the boat) and basically ragging on Coldplay HQ when you weren't taking into consideration that things might have come up last minute. This message from Phil confirms what most of us were getting at - things probably happened to change the original plans.

I just feel some of your replies were very condescending and quite frankly pretty rude when they really didn't have to be - whether it was intended or not.

+ 100

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrman78;4559669

@Tonsu, I think part of it is you insisted the Q&A was all a farce and cover-up (even saying they told you that it was on the boat) and basically ragging on Coldplay HQ when you weren't taking into consideration that things might have come up last minute. This message from Phil confirms what most of us were getting at - things probably happened to change the original plans.

I just feel some of your replies were very condescending and quite frankly pretty rude when they really didn't have to be - whether it was intended or not.

+ 100

People stop arguing over who said what and all the other bad stuff! Let's just be happy that the people are getting their Q&A's and that we're getting pictures and videos and we might be able to help ask some questions! :D

People stop arguing over who said what and all the other bad stuff! Let's just be happy that the people are getting their Q&A's and that we're getting pictures and videos and we might be able to help ask some questions! :D

I removed my comment after talking with Pete privately, but it got quoted already! I don't take it back, because it's true, but I agree we need to let it go!

hmmm...before any further misunderstandings crop up yet again...may i just point out that 20 questions each among 3 guys does not equal 100? that means not everyone's questions will be answered, even among the 100 who were on the boat...tho i'm well aware that not everyone of us 100 who were on the boat have/had a question to ask the guys.

but then, realistically, even if the live Q&A happened on the boat, there's no way all 100 of us would've got to ask either of the 3 a question & have it answered...so good luck to those who can think up a great question. hope it gets picked to be answered! :)

I don't know if they're going to answer questions from people who weren't on the boat, but I'm going to try anyways.

Now I just need to think of a good question...

Hahaha, me too! Oracle never answered my questions, but I'll try.

Ohh, unfortunately we weren't to the trip and we still can't even ask? Please Phil!! Don't do this with us!:\