✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking of listening to the new song and avoiding the coldplaying discussions about the song, I dnt want peoples comments to affect how I feel about it. I mean, I made my own opinions about the albums 1-4 without reading what others thought and I think it made me enjoy them more. Idk, ill see what I decide. Its too much of a battle here :P

To everyone offended or upset over the negative comments on what we have so far, remember that at this point this is a discussion over lyrics and art work. It is NOT gonna get better once the single is out, and brace yourselves as when the whole album is out coldplaying will be a huge "it sucks"-"no, it doesn't" war. Just thought I'd warn you :nice:

Exactly. This is the first time in my memory the drama has really started BEFORE the actual release, at least this badly. The real poo-storm will come on Friday at about 12:01 PM BST. It's probably asking far too much to have everyone learn how to accept others' opinions and be respectful before then, isn't it?

(Pris, you have the best sig EVER :kiss:)

Im thinking of listening to the new song and avoiding the coldplaying discussions about the song, I dnt want peoples comments to affect how I feel about it. I mean, I made my own opinions about the albums 1-4 without reading what others thought and I think it made me enjoy them more. Idk, ill see what I decide. Its too much of a battle here :P

If you think about it we're just making you get even more confident about what your opinion is... If you feel that strongly about it, it shouldn't change no matter what. We're all (well most of us at least) coldplay fans, but that doesn't mean we have to agree on absolutely everything. Music is important to all of us, so obviously this is a big subject that you can count will raise all kinds of opinions... wheather people like it or not :shrug:

It's probably asking far too much to have everyone learn how to accept others' opinions and be respectful before then, isn't it?[/color]

(Pris, you have the best sig EVER :kiss:)

Aww, c'mon, you know better than that! :lol:

And thanks :blush: :kiss:

RA RA AH AH AH ROMA ROMA MA GAGA OH LA LAA WA WAA WAATERFALL

*sings*

Bahahahahahahhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only they had gone a tiny bit crazier with the outfits-hair that would totally work in context :wacko:

If you think about it we're just making you get even more confident about what your opinion is... If you feel that strongly about it, it shouldn't change no matter what. We're all (well most of us at least) coldplay fans, but that doesn't mean we have to agree on absolutely everything. Music is important to all of us, so obviously this is a big subject that you can count will raise all kinds of opinions... wheather people like it or not :shrug:

Yea I guess, but this is my first time welcoming a new album on coldplaying. With all the other albums it was just me and my thoughts about the music.I kinda liked that. I dnt know if it will be the same if I come here and see the discussion :\ wether I like it or not, other people's opinions will have some effect on me. So I wanna make my own opinions before I join the discussion.

But im so curious I might give in and see what others are saying, so I can't decide yet :\

Bahahahahahahhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only they had gone a tiny bit crazier with the outfits-hair that would totally work in context :wacko:

don't say that, we haven't seen the tour outfits yet :lol:

I remember when Viva came out, it sounded so different from everything Coldplay had done before but I love the album. As with all Coldplay albums, I'm really open minded about music and like all sorts so chances are I'll like this one. Even the sound of the bassline to ETIAW excites me, can't wait to hear the full track :)

Also just wondering about possible second single release (later in the summer) being 'Princess Of China' :)

So much buzz about nothing so far. But one thing is for sure - promotion of LP5 is absolutely terrible so far. Those "teasers", which means nothing in the end, rushed single artwork, kind of costumes again. We still don't know album title and when it would be released. That's a bummer.

I personally love the way they built us up for the single announcment, it was exciting!

I love there new outfits, the graffiti.

Love the lyrics and the title, and can't wait to hear the finished single and album!!

I have liked all their styles so far, especially the viva outfits, and i think they will gain even more fans with the way they are constantly changing, coldplay are like marmite...you love em or you hate em, me i LOVE them!!

and i also love marmite! :laugh3:

hey, i dont know if anyone has mentioned this before, but on the coldplay website the news icon which says MX and says UFO inside. Now it confuses and worries me about all this UFO talk. However on one page it says U and the other page it says FO. any chance that they could be two seperate songs, one beginning with U (Up with the birds) and the other song title F...... O....?probley wrong but just thought i would throw it out there!

P.S. reading this thread over the last day has made me more depressed than excited, i've never experienced so much negativity about this song before. I mean see you soon which is regarded as a 'fans favourite' includes lyrics 'In a bullet proof vest, with the windows all closed, i'll be doing my best i see you soon'. Wouldn't say that was amazing but the song as a whole is incredible!:cool:

I personally love the way they built us up for the single announcment, it was exciting!

I love there new outfits, the graffiti.

Love the lyrics and the title, and can't wait to hear the finished single and album!!

I have liked all their styles so far, especially the viva outfits, and i think they will gain even more fans with the way they are constantly changing, coldplay are like marmite...you love em or you hate em, me i LOVE them!!

and i also love marmite! :laugh3:

Couldn't agree more!I think this song is gonna be their 2nd number One!