✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
The Cure......

I don't care if Monday's blue

Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too

Thursday I don't care about you

It's Friday, I'm in love

YAY for Friday!!!!

OMG The Cure those are such fucking shit lyrics! You've let us all down! Friday I'm In Love is going to be such a shit song when we hear it!

Oh - it's actually legendary in every sense.

OMG The Cure those are such fucking shit lyrics! You've let us all down! Friday I'm In Love is going to be such a shit song when we hear it!

Oh - it's actually legendary in every sense.

Those guys from The Cure, fucking dumbasses

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WITH THOSE LYRICS

DOI!!!!

So... ETIAW's physical release will be the end of June.

Warner Music Korea said 'New imported Coldplay single will be released in physical format at the end of June at the same time with all over the world'

So we can expect new album in a month or a little more from new single release?

Been away for a few days - it's so exciting to see all this news! I was keeping up with the tweets while on the road, nice to see the photos and videos a little bigger than my SmartPhone does them!

One thing occurred to me looking at the photos. Forgive me if anyone has come up with this idea earlier, but have we consider that the album's title could be UFO?

I'm just wonderin'......

I really hope someone from coldplay team doesn't read these negative comments (I saw debs was on earlier) because it would give them the wrong representation of the rest of us real fans.

umm excuse me?

LOL @ this thread. I swear everytime I come back on Coldplaying...

Y'all wanna avoid judgementality? Lock the fucking thread and don't talk about the single until it comes out AT ALL, otherwise stop whining.

Oh no, there's gonna be even more arguing when that moment comes :dozey:

So... ETIAW's physical release will be the end of June.

Warner Music Korea said 'New imported Coldplay single will be released in physical format at the end of June at the same time with all over the world'

So we can expect new album in a month or a little more from new single release?

Where did you see this?

ditto

I made a negative comment about the new digs; I must not be a real fan.

Course not, true fans blindly follow others regardless of what they do. Sort of like how a true American would stand by Obama if he was like "Let's kill all the Asians!!!!" because that is DEFINITELY how the world works.

ditto

I made a negative comment about the new digs; I must not be a real fan.

Carrie, you're only a virtual fan... :(

Sort of like how a true American would stand by Obama if he was like "Let's kill all the Asians!!!!" because that is DEFINITELY how the world works.

I am Asian :bigcry:

okay lol

^ Yeah, I was just going to comment that just because the single might be released in physical format at the end of June, that doesn't say anything about the album itself. I highly doubt that will be out next month.

Yeah, it definitely will not be out in June, at the very earliest, the end of July. But most likely August or September.