✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33ac3dy.jpg

has anyone talked about this picture specifically

obviously great art but also possible clues in the picture

there is plenty of ufo sightings hinting at the direction of the album

also there is monday in the bottom right of the screen

was it just me or wasnt one of the rumored titles of the album monday morning?

I think that the "big song" in this album is that one about UFO, ii is being repeated everywere....

33ac3dy.jpg

I noticed all of the UFOs in the picture . . . UFO (or whatever name the guys have given it, if it's a song at all) may be this album's Viva La Vida :wacky:

So I've read through about 80 pages this and I can't help but think.

`

1. Friday will probably be either one of the best or worst days in a really long time. So glad for some news finally either way.

2. I never realized how much people complained. Every other post I swear. Is there no gratification and thanks in the Coldplay fanbase? And I thought I complained a lot.

3. (Unrelated) How do you get a referral? Is there like a record?

I really hope someone from coldplay team doesn't read these negative comments (I saw debs was on earlier) because it would give them the wrong representation of the rest of us real fans. I dnt want to judge without hearing the whole thing, ok well I will judge I like the lyrics :P. I hope they understand that the majority of us are really excited for their new music.

I just imagine how much care and love they put into this and how they thought about us while working on it. So when I think about that, I can't dislike anything they do.

And about the "costumes" I dnt see anything wrong with them in my opinion. I like them, and I think they aren't as costumey as vlv.

Despite all the criticism it's gotten. :P I love this. Passionate. Sincere and honest. Deep. And I couldn't have said this better myself. I find it especially hard not to like songs by Coldplay. It's like a disease. A good one of course. :)

So I've read through about 80 pages this and I can't help but think.

`

1. Friday will probably be either one of the best or worst days in a really long time. So glad for some news finally either way.

2. I never realized how much people complained. Every other post I swear. Is there no gratification and thanks in the Coldplay fanbase? And I thought I complained a lot.

Despite all the criticism it's gotten. :P I love this. Passionate. Sincere and honest. Deep. And I couldn't have said this better myself. I find it especially hard not to like songs by Coldplay. It's like a disease. A good one of course. :)

perhaps the only person that liked it though lol :P

This might be a stupid question. But I've heard of "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" from Coldplay or Coldplayers before the announcement today and yesterday.

Where did it come from?

Chris mentioned the song in an interview back in December 2010. He said that it will probably be the last song on LP5.

Chris mentioned the song in an interview back in December 2010. He said that it will probably be the last song on LP5.

Oh I see. Is that the only time it was mentioned by Coldplay?

And is there a link somewhere?

I think this is what you're asking about . . .

You gain referrals by promoting Coldplay :: Coldplaying.com Messageboard using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=42572

Each time someone follows this link to Coldplay :: Coldplaying.com Messageboard and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

33ac3dy.jpg

The only piece of outfit I don't like here are Guy's pants. I mean...seriously? :laugh3:

But hey. Otherwise they look awesome. (And Guy's gorgeousness makes up for it :wink3:)

The only piece of outfit I don't like here are Guy's pants. I mean...seriously? :laugh3:

But hey. Otherwise they look awesome. (And Guy's gorgeousness makes up for it :wink3:)

I would have liked different colored pants for him too. Because he has a grey jacket I think it would have gone better with a different color pants, maybe Will's or just black like chris:thinking: so there could be a little more of a contrast...

Oh yea I also agree Guy's gorgeousness makes up for it :P

I think the graffiti theme was inspired by Chris' rage against the Americans for taking his Gwyneth and using her on Glee. He's lonely. So he got his bros and his spraypaint and made graffiti all over London in angsty Gwyneth-withdrawal-fueled fashion.

Brilliant!