✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Come back when that's what we're actually arguing about. It's all about timing. If we would've actually been arguing about the song, you would've looked like a rational person right there, but we weren't so you just look like an a**.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOt loving the artwork on the cd cover but i ve got to say the lyrics sound amazing but the title is cheesy but the lyrics make it up plus from the looks of the photos they just posted the album seems to be another amazing material

clearly the members of the band are not to bright. And the reason being that not only do they not show the song yet but they post the lyrics which are terrible. I mean who really does that? I could understand a lyrical genius like Dylan or Lennon or Young, but seriously

clearly the members of the band are not to bright. And the reason being that not only do they not show the song yet but they post the lyrics which are terrible. I mean who really does that? I could understand a lyrical genius like Dylan or Lennon or Young, but seriously

wtf random

I'm just picturing the video as the four of them prancing through flower beds catching butterflies near a waterfall :|

bahahahahahhaha :lol:

yeah, I keep telling people that there's a new Coldplay single coming out, and when they ask the title, I'm like "OH, it's called everyteardropisawaterfall" and hope they don't hear me :P

my dad keeps wandering around the house singing silly lyrics like "TEARS AS BIG AS RIVERSSSSSSS, RIVERSSSSSSSSSS"... and he LIKES Coldplay. :uhoh:

anyway, I think they should release the song early so we can all just stop sniping at each other, okay Coldplay? :nod:

The title is bad. The lyrics are bad (and I don't even usually give a damn about lyrics), mostly cause they're not the type of lyrics Coldplay should be writing. Maybe if it was some hip hop song or something. :rockstar: Don't really care for the spray paint theme either. Only thing that can redeem it at all now is how it sounds. I'm not too confident.

OMG GUISE IT'S GONNA BE AN AMAZING SINGLE, I BELIEVE IT COS I'M A TRUE AND GENUINE COLDPLAY FANNNNNNNN.

WA WA WA WA WATERFALL

KIDS BLAH BLAH

CATHEDRALS IN MY HEART

LALALALAALALALALA.

:cry::cry::cry: waterfall

after reading all your posts today i have to say that you just sound like a real pain in the ass..the negativity coming from you is sickening...

not trying to start a fight or anything but your last post just got to me

To everyone offended or upset over the negative comments on what we have so far, remember that at this point this is a discussion over lyrics and art work. It is NOT gonna get better once the single is out, and brace yourselves as when the whole album is out coldplaying will be a huge "it sucks"-"no, it doesn't" war. Just thought I'd warn you :nice:

To everyone offended or upset over the negative comments on what we have so far, remember that at this point this is a discussion over lyrics and art work. It is NOT gonna get better once the single is out, and brace yourselves as when the whole album is out coldplaying will be a huge "it sucks"-"no, it doesn't" war. Just thought I'd warn you :nice:

+1. I'll just wait to hear the single (and eventually the album) before joining any side :P

I think the title is lovely and we cant judge the lyrics without its melody

its like whats apple juice without apples...

well if the water is bad/dirty/whatever the juice will be bad too :lol:

WE ARE SINGING A REBEL SONG FROM UNDERNEATH THE RUBBLE.

FORGIVE ME :(

so you can hurt, hurt me bad, but still i'll raise the flag. .__.

I refer to the lyrics in the first post of this thread, if anyone actually think that I memorised it.