✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone else noticed these on the Coldplay site already, sorry if they did. I just found it really interesting, esp. because of all the UFO and MX talk in the artwork.

1. The news icon says "MX" then when you mouse over it, it opens to "UFO" then closes again.

2. When you mouse over Live Transmissions, a UFO flys in and "abducts" the word Transmissions.

Screenshot2011-05-31at111808PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-31at111850PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-31at112016PM.png

Lol, you're a new Coldplayer so it's cool, but trust me, you're not going to notice something that's not already common knowledge on this forum. All that stuff was talked about in the studiofeed thread back when they redid the website.

Because he's annoying and thinks he's funny, the joke died a long time ago though...

So, ... what, like you're the only one who can say when a joke officially died? I said that about a joke you made (which was also never funny, and died almost before it started) and you shit all over me?

Hey people ! We have here, a comedy genuis. Let's admire him now before he goes mainstream

Hmm.. I feel girly just reading it...

but hey, don't judge a song by its title riiiight

Yeah...I'm not saying I like it, I'm just saying I don't mind it all that much. I mean I didn't listen to Lovers in Japan for a while thinking it'd suck, but it turned out to be a great song. Coldplay aren't exactly the best at naming their songs with gripping titles...

Plus, I guarantee you that the Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall part at the end will be so incredible you won't even care about how chessy it is anymore!!!

Yeah...I'm not saying I like it, I'm just saying I don't mind it all that much. I mean I didn't listen to Lovers in Japan for a while thinking it'd suck, but it turned out to be a great song. Coldplay aren't exactly the best at naming their songs with gripping titles...

Plus, I guarantee you that the Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall part at the end will be so incredible you won't even care about how chessy it is anymore!!!

I can totally tell that solely by the last few lines of lyrics. It seriously looks to be a beautiful song.

So, ... what, like you're the only one who can say when a joke officially died? I said that about a joke you made (which was also never funny, and died almost before it started) and you shit all over me?

Hey people ! We have here, a comedy genuis. Let's admire him now before he goes mainstream

K. So you think that it was funny when that kid posted "April :nod:" fifty times in a row? Going to have to be more specific with your reference to a joke I told too, because I don't know what you're talking about...

I seriously don't understand why your defending him...

K. So you think that it was funny when that kid posted "April :nod:" fifty times in a row? Going to have to be more specific with your reference to a joke I told too, because I don't know what you're talking about...

I seriously don't understand why your defending him...

The Déjà-vu thingie

Mhmm..true. Hope you're right.

The Déjà-vu thingie

Wasn't me buddy, but I know what you're talking about...

Do you think I was calling YOU unfunny? Because I wasn't, you seem to be fighting some stranger's battle for no reason, a stranger that's just plain annoying as a matter of fact...

Wasn't me buddy, but I know what you're talking about...

Do you think I was calling YOU unfunny? Because I wasn't, you seem to be fighting some stranger's battle for no reason, a stranger that's just plain annoying as a matter of fact...

No the thing was that I was saying it wasn't funny, and you were like 'bleh you don't get the joke '

Never happened...seriously...go back and check. That wasn't me. I don't know why you think me calling that kid that kept saying "April :nod:" was somehow an attack on you, but it wasn't, your literally yelling at me for doing nothing...