✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

"Playing my song" does sound simple, but hey so does "nobody said it was easy" but The Scientist is one of their best songs imo, I think we should wait to hear this in context-rest of the lyrics and melody- and then we'll be able to pass a fair judgement.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it now I'm spoiled. I'm waiting/anxiously anticipating my Coldplay LP5 cryptic news today, and I will be every day until we get to hear something, or read some great news. Wonder when those new pictures will be released...

Another video has been posted on Coldplay's official youtube account entitled "AATKTDATKANUMMFAL"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_uSoTlHboc]YouTube - ‪AATKTDATKANUMMFAL‬‏[/ame]

The words in the video say

"AND ALL THE KIDS THEY DANCE ALL THE KIDS ALL NIGHT UNITL MONDAY MORNING FEELS ANOTHER LIFE"

The words in the video were: And all the kids they dance all the kids all night until Monday morning feels another life.

I'm thinking all of these words/phrases are lyrics to the first single. I'm hoping Coldplay finally releases the single after they finish posting all these videos!

Yeah, son!

EDIT: Hm. I'm getting a techno-dance-type vibe from the lyrics, yet it contradicts what was said about Jonny's guitar peak. It's definitely a new sound for sure, but I'm not worried at all.