✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

On CD will be only two songs?

Yes, the CD will only have two songs.

Also, traditionally an EP can have no more than 4 tracks, which is what I'm expecting this release to have..

EDIT: Turns out, the EP will only contain 3 songs: ETIAW, MM and MTM..

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought about that we will have to buy ETIAW twice.

I don't think that Coldplay decided that, cause i remember that Chris once said, that they didn't wanted to make a 'best of' CD because they didn't wanted their fans to buy their songs twice. So I guess that EMI made them do that. :shame:

Hmm...sorry, but I'm a little bit disappointed becaus of only one new track...and not new trackS. But ok...I will buy the ETIAW-CD, 7"-Single, Poster and the ITunes Bundle... Still looking forward to MM and MTM...two songs I didn't hear before.

"Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ."

Tracklist isn't 100% yet. I think another song will be annouced and played on the radio saturday.

"Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ."

Tracklist isn't 100% yet. I think another song will be annouced and played on the radio saturday.

Yeah nowhere it says that the three songs are the definite tracklist... :sneaky:

Or maybe we're too greedy.

Thank you! :hug:

Hmm . . . the lyrics make me think that this song used to be Space Symphony :thinking:

~

Moving to Mars:

Somewhere up above the stars the wreckage of a universe floats past

Somewhere up above my heart a tiny little seed is sown,

A government is overthrown,

Who knows when we'll be coming home at last?

And I heard it on the radio that one day we'll be living in the stars

And I heard it on a tv show that somewhere up above and in my heart

They'll be tearing us apart, maybe moving us to mars

Past the satellites and stars, maybe moving us to mars

We won't see the earth again in these seconds just remain unchanged

8 to 9, 9 to 10

We are meeting for the first time

We might never meet again you and me

We are meeting for the first time can't you see

We are meeting for the first time

Singing this space symphony

They'll be tearing us apart, moving us to mars, past the satellites and stars

They're moving us to mars

~

What do you guys think?

June 21, 2011 - submitted by Stevie, Mexico

Q. Hello, Oracle

Please answer me, this is like my seventh question, and this time I'm sure it's not illogical.

I read that Major Minus is gonna be released as a B-side of ETIAW. I think that Major Minus is a beautiful song, and is a track that must be on the album. But I obviously know that B-sides are usually not included on other albums than special editions. Is it going to be included on the album?

The Oracle replies:

You raise a good point. I must admit I thought the same as historically you're correct; b sides haven't appeared on the album.

All I can say is that there have been even more changes to how things (and what) are released since the last album so I wouldn't rule it out.

That said, I swear I don't know the final track listing of the album and as you already know what I am about to say... even if I did, I couldn't provide the definitive answer to your question.

Awesome!!

@ColdplayingfromKansas

I think it is in a row with CB, UATW,HLH (MM) one of the best Coldplay Lyrics ever. But thats my taste, I really love this kind of a secret novel behind the songs and how the lyrics creates special pictures of certain situations... ;=)