Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received this email

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order for “Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall bundle” which is to be released on 27.6.2011.

We’re sorry to advise you that there has been a slight delay receiving stock of the 7 inch format. Unfortunately the 7 inch will be delivered to us after the weekend on or just after the release date.

As soon as we receive this stock from our supplier which should be early next week, it will be added to your order and this should then be processed and despatched to you. (Please note, your order will ship when ALL items on the order are available and in stock).

Rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to ship your order as swiftly as possible.

Please accept our apologies for this delay and any resulting disappointment or inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Customer Service

Digital Stores Limited

:(

Looks like they finally added the EP to the 'Recordings' section on the official website. Unfortunately they haven't posted the lyrics for the two new songs on there yet, but they could still be updating it.

I also can't believe it's not in US iTunes yet. I wonder if it's in the Japan store, since it was delayed for that one too?

Since it's supposed to be released just after midnight, does that mean I can buy it at just after 6 PM (I'm CDT)?

I'm super-pumped that VH1 is doing a 2 hour, full broadcast of Coldplay's Glastonbury performance tonight at 9!

^ You're in the same time zone as me, and the UK is six hours ahead of us . . . so if it drops at midnight over there then that should mean we should get it around 6 am :thinking:

No, you're mistaken. They're six hours ahead of us, like you said. So when it's midnight June 26 in the UK, it will be 6 PM June 25 here.:cool: