✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good question. Should I ask Oracle? If it's going to be on the CD that I preordered I don't want to buy the digital release too.

I Already asked. I don't like that they didn't include it on the physical releases.

Is anyone else having problems pre-ordering? After I enter my credit card information, I get a message saying the payment was declined every single time. I am aware of how much I have in my balance - and that is not a problem.

Anyone else?

No problem here, and I ordered out of country. Sure the CVV and exp you entered are correct? Or did you change your billing address recently? You can also order thru amazon or eBay, if that's easier.

Very good, I like it. Keep it up.

Another one I like is Boyce Avenue's cover.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3XKvxWIpaI]YouTube - ‪Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover) on iTunes‬‏[/ame]

Everyone's taste is different.

Not everyone must be of the same opinion than you and it won't be possible to convert everyone on here. You seem to be trying hard though.

What? I just stated my opinion like the one I quoted. That was all. ;)