✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Complete my album work for the EP purchase? Not that I complain about the price, but good to know before buying :)

No it doesn't, unfortunately. But you can buy the tracks individually :)

Just checking before I buy (not that its expensive)... The full tracklist is:

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Major Minus

Moving To Mars

Right?

Yes. And the price is the same (at least over here) whether you buy the tracks individually or the EP together.

I'm enjoying this EP, even if it is only 3 songs. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall is obviously a fantastic tune, and even though the lyrics are pretty trite, I think the mixture of synths and Strawberry Swing-like guitars really exemplify the colorful graffiti vibe the band seems to be going for.

Major Minus is a fun little throw-away jam, but I hope its not a huge indication of things to come. It's just sort of an obvious rock song that doesn't seem to have that "coldplay" stamp on it. Feels a bit like anyone could have written this song, you know?

March to Mars is easily the strongest track here. Brilliantly creepy piano and vocals--sounds like Chris crawled up to a piano after getting piss-faced drunk and did this one (I'm sure he didn't actually do that, but it does evoke that imagery) which is really different for them. The climax isn't terribly memorable, but then again I've only listened to it a few times.

I'm enjoying this EP, even if it is only 3 songs. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall is obviously a fantastic tune, and even though the lyrics are pretty trite, I think the mixture of synths and Strawberry Swing-like guitars really exemplify the colorful graffiti vibe the band seems to be going for.

Major Minus is a fun little throw-away jam, but I hope its not a huge indication of things to come. It's just sort of an obvious rock song that doesn't seem to have that "coldplay" stamp on it. Feels a bit like anyone could have written this song, you know?

March to Mars is easily the strongest track here. Brilliantly creepy piano and vocals--sounds like Chris crawled up to a piano after getting piss-faced drunk and did this one (I'm sure he didn't actually do that, but it does evoke that imagery) which is really different for them. The climax isn't terribly memorable, but then again I've only listened to it a few times.

I agree with everything on this post. (Except "Major Minus", because I really love this song.)

Bought a set successfully, but haven't received it yet. What problems are you having?

I guess its my credit card company :\

it said that I needed to call my credit card company cuz they did not allow the purchase for some reason

Im gonna try again tomorrow.

Its weird though :\

^^. Hmmm...used to work financial crimes. Could be a number of things, if the billing zip code and CVV number are correct, I'm guessing it's auto generated fraud alert, especially if its not habitual for you to purchase from overseas retailers. Im guessing you double checked all the entered info. Probably just need to call and verify you intended to make the purchase. Still strange, though. Wish I could tell you more.

^^. Hmmm...used to work financial crimes. Could be a number of things, if the billing zip code and CVV number are correct, I'm guessing it's auto generated fraud alert, especially if its not habitual for you to purchase from overseas retailers. Im guessing you double checked all the entered info. Probably just need to call and verify you intended to make the purchase. Still strange, though. Wish I could tell you more.

Well thanks anyway :) its still weird cuz I have done purchases oversees. I bought a shirt not.too.long ago. Hmm but I have a gift card I got for my birthday so im gonna try that :P

July 19th is the release date for the 7inch eh :(

And July 12th for the CD :/

:( I received the same mail posted earlier, I was hoping to have it in July, but now I doubt the 7inch and the CD get here before August cause I chose standard shipping.

i also got the message about the shipping delay. And i haven't received the email which says my order has been dispatched.. you guys are lucky. i'm kind of worrried, since it's my first time to order online.