✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EP has been posted as a pre-order under the UK's iTunes Store. Here are the track titles:

1. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

2. Major Minus

3. Moving to Mars

wow new song, Moving to Mars?? I really like the title :P

Moving To Mars? wow, new song I assume! :awesome: Could it be the MTM song ( we thought it was a song) Roadie #42 mentioned a while ago? The one Jonny was working on or something, there was a thread with people guesses I remember :laugh3:

Here's an extract from that blog:

Every room had some kind of writing or recording setup on the go - you even had to time your use of the kettle carefully, as a laptop and speakers had been set up in the kitchen and Jonny was in there working on his epic lead for MTM. So, by comparison, the first few weeks of the year felt like a ghost town.

I thought they had said additional tracks? As far as we know there's only one extra song :confused: What about the preview option I see there on the screencap, does it work on the itunes store?

I thought they had said additional tracks? As far as we know there's only one extra song :confused: What about the preview option I see there on the screencap, does it work on the itunes store?

they did say tracks, but they also said that those tracks would be announced this week, and they haven't been announced officially yet, so i wouldn't worry about it at the moment. :P

I agree :shifty:

EDIT: And for some reason, when I go to Coldplay's main iTunes page, there isn't a 'view all' button for the albums . . . :inquisitive:

That happened to me earlier tonight, which made me think they might be preparing the release of the EP. I could be wrong, of course, but I have experienced too many bugs on their iTunes page to make me not think something is going on.