✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Charlie Brown THE BEST Coldplay song...EVER??

LetsTalk212

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that Charlie Brown it's the best song of all... maybe it could be in a coldplay's top 10 lol :laugh3:...

Agreed, I have it around 5 or 6, I keep flip flopping it with Politik

Clocks (live version, so much more energy)

Fix You

Viva La Vida

Yellow

Charlie Brown

Politik

Life in Technicolor II

The Scientist

Lovers in Japan

Hurts Like Heaven

Pretty sure that is how I would have my top 10 right now, but it is ever changing.

Agreed, I have it around 5 or 6, I keep flip flopping it with Politik

Clocks (live version, so much more energy)

Fix You

Viva La Vida

Yellow

Charlie Brown

Politik

Life in Technicolor II

The Scientist

Lovers in Japan

Hurts Like Heaven

Pretty sure that is how I would have my top 10 right now, but it is ever changing.

I agree with all these songs,they are all amazing (even better live!) except I would move Hurts like Heaven to the top, I am hooked on that song. Charlie Brown is just as amazing, my two fav "new" songs.

Their best song today.

Coldplay, continues to reinvent themselves. I hear and see an influence of Jayz( Chris Martin's , very best friend.) I'm hearing Lady Gaga and U2. Waterfall and Charlie Brown...are heading straight to the mountains, sky high. We're backin' them up !00%.

my cartoon heart,

Anita Rita

It is an amazing song!!! I'm just waiting to hear the Studio version! because I dont know, for some reason i like better Major Minus live than studio version.... But I'm pretty sure it will be a classic!!! a "hit" song, just like "Yellow" in Parachutes, "Clocks" in AROBTTH or "Viva La Vida" in VLVODAAHF...

If it's as good as Live i think it will become one of my favorite Coldplay songs... (But Not the best).

Its one of COldplays best songs. An addictive, feel good, happy, encouraging, everything will be alright song.

Yeah, me too. Its one of the best songs in my honest opinion but I don't want to rank them - I can't say which song I love most. So there is a circle of 8-9 songs which are my absolute favorites and CB is definitely one of them (also HLH, UATW and most likely PoC).

I have a doubt, considering that the last bit of the song it's actually from Life is For Living and considering that the song was bring back to the concerts recently. Could this mean that the song will be on Mylo Xyloto?

No, that piano part at the end is actually from Charlie Brown.