✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Charlie Brown THE BEST Coldplay song...EVER??

LetsTalk212

i have to idmit. ''Charlie Brown'' have a catchy guitar and bass riff. This song is in the Top 3 of the best Coldplay Songs. My Top 5 are

1.Viva la Vida 2. Charlie Brown3. Violet Hill4. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall5. Yellow :cool:

5.''

5. Yel

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to idmit. ''Charlie Brown'' have a catchy guitar and bass riff. This song is in the Top 3 of the best Coldplay Songs. My Top 5 are

1.Viva la Vida 2. Charlie Brown3. Violet Hill4. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall5. Yellow :cool:

5.''

5. Yel

:shocked2:

To each their own :D

as you can tell by my name i am absolutely in deep, lustful love with this track. Not only does it have a phenomenal riff, which reminds me of later 80's rock, a rocking drum riff from Will, and heavy bass from Guy, this song also contains some of the most vivid, deep, mysterious and youthful lyrics the band has shown us. It tells a story that is up for personal connection, not really a concrete story but something we can weave OUR STORY into! I love it!

MY LIST (INPO)

The Scientist, Viva la Vida, LiT2, Yellow, Politik, Clocks, Strawberry Swing, Fix You, Swallowed In the Sea, Till Kingdom Come

I love love love Charlie Brown, and reckon it should be the next single from the album, (thats of course as long as they plan to include it on the album), it reminds me of Clocks sort of, I reckon it would easily go into the top five of the charts if it is released as a single.

As most of the people, I can't tell yet because I need CB's studio version, but the live versions sound really awesome! :cool:

Anyways, have you guys seen this? Now this is REALLY good. I hope the studio version is not overproduced and has a piano like this.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

It's a great song, one of my favourites from this era, but to say it's the best might be a bit of a stretch. We'll see how the studio version is before rushing to judgement (though live tends to always be better).

Haha, well I have to disagree. In my opinion, the studio versions tend to be way better than live versions.

But well, that's just taste... ;)

As most of the people, I can't tell yet because I need CB's studio version, but the live versions sound really awesome! :cool:

Anyways, have you guys seen this? Now this is REALLY good. I hope the studio version is not overproduced and has a piano like this.

Poifect! :cool: makes my piano playing look like peanuts! ;):)

I love love love Charlie Brown, and reckon it should be the next single from the album, (thats of course as long as they plan to include it on the album), it reminds me of Clocks sort of, I reckon it would easily go into the top five of the charts if it is released as a single.

I'm glad someone else noticed it and not just me. [:

Clocks goes 123,123, 12, 123, 123, 12, etc.

Charlie Brown goes 123, 123, 12345, 123, 123, 12345, etc.

Not exactly the same but have a similar melody type deal in that respect. Which is fine, I just happened to pick up on this. That's all.

So I found the best version of Charlie Brown. It seems that they overlayed synthesizers on top of the guitar, and although you may be skeptical of that it actually makes it WAY BETTER!!! I friggin' love this song so much. It's going to be their biggest hit, I just KNOW it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNiA_Zjydyw&feature=related]‪(HD) Coldplay - Viva La Vida / Charlie Brown / life is for living Live on Rock Werchter 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Is Charlie Brown THE BEST Coldplay song...EVER??

I think that it's highly likely :D I can't wait for the studio version!

‪(HD) Coldplay - Viva La Vida / Charlie Brown / life is for living Live on Rock Werchter 2011‬&rlm[/url]

This video has made my day - thanks so much! Viva - as brilliant as ever; CB - totally awesome, best version I've seen; LifL - so good and so sad. Excellent video, and undoubtedly the best performance of CB so far.

So I found the best version of Charlie Brown. It seems that they overlayed synthesizers on top of the guitar, and although you may be skeptical of that it actually makes it WAY BETTER!!! I friggin' love this song so much. It's going to be their biggest hit, I just KNOW it.

‪(HD) Coldplay - Viva La Vida / Charlie Brown / life is for living Live on Rock Werchter 2011‬‏ - YouTube

definitely the best version of CB! i love the start especially and chris's count in "Ready boys! a 1, 2 a 1 2 3 go!"

I'm praying for an amzing studio version :) btw, for me, their best new song is a tie between Hurts Like Heaven and this