✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy confirms album out end of October (Triple J interview - transcript & MM links in first post)

joshtimo

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god how can they put a song like major minus on the album?!! the worst song they've done along with us against the world and charlie brown. if they could just keep those songs off the album, i would be a happy man

You're stepping into very dangerous territory here...

god how can they put a song like major minus on the album?!! the worst song they've done along with us against the world and charlie brown. if they could just keep those songs off the album, i would be a happy man

:stunned:

Everyone! Cover your eyes! Don't read this nonsense!

I agree with "Major Minus" i dont really like it much, its ok but not breathtaking.

But IN ALL THREE HELLS "the worst song they've done along with us against the world and charlie brown".

Either Troll or Blasphemy.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Always good to hear from Guy. He seemed a lot more confident and certain about where this album was going compared to when we heard from him on Steve Lamacq's BBC Radio 6 show in June. Good interview by the Australian presenters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5C-cqw2s00]‪Come on, don't bullshit me‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

That was really rude joecortazzo;4903474

you can say you dont like it but dont say its a bad song!!!!!!!!

I noticed the same thing in another thread, giving his opinion like it's a fact. While I agree I'd much rather have new songs on LP5, none of the EP songs are bad, in my opinion, they're all great! Some member of the month he is. Sorry maybe I'm being rude now:\

ERGH, MTM is my favourite of the studio songs that we have.. I was REALLY hoping it would be on the album. Then why wasn't it on the CD single/EP for ETIAW? I want physical MTM! Hopefully they'll do some EP or something with all the songs that didn't quite make the cut like last time.

I'm sure whatever we end up with will be awesome. You gotta have faith in the band! They know what they're doing in order to make this album as awesome as they can.

^ I think we all do, but everyone is trying to be realistic. Would be fantastic if we got all new songs, but especially since Guy said Major Minus will make it, I don't think that's gonna happen.

I think there's gonna be something for everyone on this album. Chris used the word schizophrenic and Will said something about throwing it all in one basket. I think they mean there will be a lot of variety. ;) Sounds good to me.

I think there's gonna be something for everyone on this album. Chris used the word schizophrenic and Will said something about throwing it all in one basket. I think they mean there will be a lot of variety. Sounds good to me.

I think the same ;)