✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS "World renowned rap artist 'Eminem' to feature on three separate tracks on Coldplays' forthcoming sixth album".

EDIT: Nicki Minaj also slated to join the album and it's increasingly growing list of overrated, obnoxious, rappers.

Wait, is this true?

Getting back to the style... Do you think that this is actually an outfit that the band would wear? I hope not. Maybe it would have been before, but I don't want them to look like this on LP6 era.

G2151300-SPP_d_xlrg.jpg

Pyjamas? Sure!

Getting back to the style... Do you think that this is actually an outfit that the band would wear? I hope not. Maybe it would have been before, but I don't want them to look like this on LP6 era.

G2151300-SPP_d_xlrg.jpg

This is terrible. Do you actually think anyone would wear something like this??

Well, in fact it's not a pyjama itself, but the funny thing is that it looks like that. The description said that is more like something to wear it underneath your outerwear when you go to the mountain and stay dry.

Anyways, I prefer that this time they suit up too!

So thermal underwear? Still not an outfit someone should wear on stage.

As a massive Doctor Who fan, it's always a talking point of what a new Doctor will wear. I'm not saying I'd like to see Chris wearing a bow tie, but it would be nice to have more variation on the dress code this time round; not just the same blue and pink shirts every gig.

I'd personally dress Chris in a really nice tailored white shirt, some kind of sports or miliatary jacket and then colourful trousers, either red or blue (kind of similar to when Matt Bellamy wears a white t-shirt with his red suit trousers.). Shows a maturity and a youthful side, and then accessories can grow from that, i.e. scarves, handkerchiefs, jacket changes, taking the jacket off and rolling up sleeves, alternating shirt colours etc.

Pyjamas? Sure!

Hahahaha! :laugh3:

Nonono. Chris is fun, Chris is a bit cray, Chris sometimes wear sneakers when going to a formal event, Chris doesn't have any piece of clothing that doesn't have a stain on it, but Chris is a 36 year-old grown man. No pyjamas.

This. :nod:

Well, in fact it's not a pyjama itself, but the funny thing is that it looks like that. The description said that is more like something to wear it underneath your outerwear when you go to the mountain and stay dry.

No. It just doesn't make sense.

For the outfit, the tight pants that he showed off at that JayZ concert are mandatory. Non negotiable. Either those pants or no pants at all, are we clear, Martin? :angry:

Something like this?

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwHumbgt3jE[/ame]