✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

It's actually close 2nd to Politik for me. Given how I worship Politik, and how I can never manage to rank Coldplay songs, putting DAAHF in 2nd means a great deal to me. It's just pure epicness from beginning to end, a true masterpiece. If they ever play it again i don't know how i will react, but it would probably be a really weird and loud noise accompanied by a heart attack, and when I feel better, some nice jumps and dance moves and screams. :nod:

And tears.

And a lot of "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". :nod:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they ever play it again i don't know how i will react, but it would probably be a really weird and loud noise accompanied by a heart attack, and when I feel better, some nice jumps and dance moves and screams. :nod:

And tears.

And a lot of "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". :nod:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I've seen it live, but I really feel for my mum; she's seen them twice, never seen it, and it's her favourite.

And I feel like as brilliant as most of the setlists are, LP6 should maybe let Rush rest a bit, and start paying more attention to Viva. Where In My Place, God Put A Smile, Warning Sign, Green Eyes and yeah, even the (fantastic) Politik have been rolled out over the course of the MX tour, the likes of 42, DAAHF, Strawberry Swing and Life in Technicolor have been neglected somewhat. Sure, we see Lost! every now and then, Lovers in Japan a fair amount too, but there's not nearly enough rotation for some of the gems on that album.

It would be just be nice if they re-evaluated the must-keeps. Maybe stick Talk back on there. Trouble would be nice on the centre-stage. And start playing two Viva tracks per set, and rotate them when you move onto the stadiums!

I've seen it live, but I really feel for my mum; she's seen them twice, never seen it, and it's her favourite.

And I feel like as brilliant as most of the setlists are, LP6 should maybe let Rush rest a bit, and start paying more attention to Viva. Where In My Place, God Put A Smile, Warning Sign, Green Eyes and yeah, even the (fantastic) Politik have been rolled out over the course of the MX tour, the likes of 42, DAAHF, Strawberry Swing and Life in Technicolor have been neglected somewhat. Sure, we see Lost! every now and then, Lovers in Japan a fair amount too, but there's not nearly enough rotation for some of the gems on that album.

It would be just be nice if they re-evaluated the must-keeps. Maybe stick Talk back on there. Trouble would be nice on the centre-stage. And start playing two Viva tracks per set, and rotate them when you move onto the stadiums!

I agree. Strongly. :bliss:

songs that need to be played at least once (but it's ot gonna happen anyway)

A Whisper

Spies

High Speed

Twisted Logic

Low

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Yes

You never know, they might make it on there in some form (part of a medley, a snippet, whatever). But yeah it's not very likely.