✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

I'd love to hear more Rossi! But as for Atlas being the blueprint, production-wise, for LP6, I wouldn't count on it. Remember how everyone was saying something similar with Christmas lights before MX came out?

Atlas was just a one-off for the Hunger Games movie i believe :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q]Coldplay - Christmas Lights - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Christmas Lights was a one-off, doesn't mean that's the template the band aree going to follow. Remember the Car Kids EP hype? People are saying about the band going back to Rush sounds, and it's probably only going to surface about as much as it does in Atlas.

I think they will play 'Lost?' for the b stage part..solo piano by Chris. But any kind of setlist guessing is only that, pure guesswork.

Can't see 'Amsterdam' featuring regularly on the tour, but 'Warning Sign' was played a lot of times and that one seemed to be completely out of the equation at some point.

Could also be 'Us Against the World' is used for B stage (piano solo) instead of x stage with Will (like it was at the festivals). But again, pure guessing.

Hopefully they will play regularly 'Politik' again, along with 'Strawberry Swing', '42' and maybe even 'Green Eyes'!

POLITIK :angry::angry::angry:

Death and all his friends

See You Soon (that is so unlikely but omg i want it so badly)

Strawberry Swing :dazzled:

At the moment I also kinda feel that I'd like to hear some big X&Y song, like What if or Swallowed in the sea.

I'm listing songs but really if I get to see them again I'd be happy with pretty much anything.

Okay, now new question…

What would you like to see as a three-song encore?

I would say:

Death and All His Friends

The Scientist

Viva La Vida

I just think Viva's an excellent one to end on, as it's such a singalong.

Okay, now new question…

What would you like to see as a three-song encore?

I would say:

Death and All His Friends

The Scientist

Viva La Vida

I just think Viva's an excellent one to end on, as it's such a singalong.

It's quite hard for me to think of the closing song of the set when ETIAW was just so fitting and perfect!!

I think they're definitely going to end on a song from LP6 so I don't really know what I'd like to hear as an encore.