✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too, love Chris's lower register. Its so good and unique. If they could cut down a bit on the "Oh woh ohs" and the "yooouuu ooos" and utilize more of this I'd be happy.

The wordless chorus get knocked a lot but as someone on here mentioned, Sigur Ros get away with it. I haven't got a problem with them woahing if it gets rid of a cringey lyric or two :rolleyes:

Okay I guess I only made my previous statement based on PoC. Back at Rock IM Park, the woahs only came out at the climax which made them more powerful. In the final version they stuffed them into any empty space and didn't let the instrumental shine.

I just think it would benefit their music if they just balanced the woahs a bit more with more vocal variation. I love the woahs as much as the next guy but... whatever. What am I saying?

Okay I guess I only made my previous statement based on PoC. Back at Rock IM Park, the woahs only came out at the climax which made them more powerful. In the final version they stuffed them into any empty space and didn't let the instrumental shine.

I just think it would benefit their music if they just balanced the woahs a bit more with more vocal variation. I love the woahs as much as the next guy but... whatever. What am I saying?

Yeah I get you. They maybe leant a little too much on them on MX. I mean, was there any need for them during Charlie Brown?

They should write some riffs as good as that; riffs that people want to sing along with regardless of whether or not they're being prompted with a woah or ooh.

There are spoons in A Hopeful Transmission. Actually sounds like several spoons falling from the sky.

:laugh3: I like this description.

I also would like another instrumental but a proper one like LIT, not just a 30 second intro.

The question was in the wrong subforum and also in the wrong area of these forums. Well that's why this forum is split into different categories.

It's just laziness on your part at the end of the day.

Anyway wonder if they will do another song that celebrates a time of year......like a birthday?

Again, its not laziness. I just would like to know the answer that's all. Yeah, It's not in the right sub-forum. But still, you're the one who keeps sending counter-accusations my way. :) :)

The question was in the wrong subforum and also in the wrong area of these forums. Well that's why this forum is split into different categories.

It's just laziness on your part at the end of the day.

Anyway wonder if they will do another song that celebrates a time of year......like a birthday?

Again, its not laziness. I just would like to know the answer that's all. Yeah, It's not in the right sub-forum. But still, you're the one who keeps sending counter-accusations my way. :) :)

Maybe both of you should stop replying to each other posts, it's not just one person who keeps this "discussion" going.