✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't have to be a Coldplay song, but for me, I'd say Politik (Grammys 2003 performance).
:dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

Politik is for me one of Coldplay's most perfect songs (or at least closest to perfection), it's hard not to mention it indeed :lol:

I'd really like to see more songs like Don Quixote. I thought the style of that song, with a catchy rhythm and the strong presence of acoustic with Johnny's ambient guitar, made it a work of art of its own.

To me, I'd like to see them edge this way. More warmth, less bright colors =D

Let me know what you guys think!

How was asking a question about coldplay sooo pointless?

The question was in the wrong subforum and also in the wrong area of these forums. Well that's why this forum is split into different categories.

It's just laziness on your part at the end of the day.

Anyway wonder if they will do another song that celebrates a time of year......like a birthday?

The question was in the wrong subforum and also in the wrong area of these forums. Well that's why this forum is split into different categories.

It's just laziness on your part at the end of the day.

It's ironic that you keep going on about it being irrelevant, and yet you're the one perpetuating the discussion with continual mentioning of it. Stop it, and we can all move on.

Back to the subject of Don Quixote, I think it was something obviously written in half an hour, based on Dancing in the Dark, and designed to please the South American fans. We were never going to see a recorded version.

Still... it beats some stuff we've heard since...

It's ironic that you keep going on about it being irrelevant, and yet you're the one perpetuating the discussion with continual mentioning of it. Stop it, and we can all move on.

I have the right to answer what was put to me. Remember I only made a quip about the person asking the question in the first place, if they, you, can't take a bit of ribbing from time to time then this forum is not for you!

I have the right to answer what was put to me. Remember I only made a quip about the person asking the question in the first place, if they, you, can't take a bit of ribbing from time to time then this forum is not for you!

but this forum is neither for stupid discussion that can actually continue by pm so that the thread itself can be read by everyone without getting pissed off

Back to the subject of Don Quixote, I think it was something obviously written in half an hour, based on Dancing in the Dark, and designed to please the South American fans. We were never going to see a recorded version.

Still... it beats some stuff we've heard since...

I love Don Quixote/Spanish Rain :awesome:

I want more songs with his sexy low voice
Amen, sista :nod:

I really liked how he tried out different things with his voice for VLV, I think he didn't do that enough for MX, so I hope he'll try again (or at least more) for LP6.

I'd really like to see more songs like Don Quixote. I thought the style of that song, with a catchy rhythm and the strong presence of acoustic with Johnny's ambient guitar, made it a work of art of its own.

To me, I'd like to see them edge this way. More warmth, less bright colors =D

Let me know what you guys think!

Jonny plays bass, Guy Will and Chris play acustic guitars.