✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is the most underrated Coldplay song to date?

I am always very surprised that especially "Talk" doesnt get much support in here and it seems the band does not like to play it anymore. I cant really understand it,the song gots so much support from the radio,commercials and even in TV-Shows here in Germany when it was released and it still gots...

So,maybe one of you english fellas can explain the reason why ?!....would be kind of you...

Edit: Also posted that in a "Coldplay"-Thread, am just interested in your opinions :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got to be '42'... I went to the Coldplay concert in South Africa and the number of people who didn't know what the '42' painted on my T-Shirt meant was ridiculous, never mind that no-one knew that it was an actual song:/... It's the one song where Chris says they have achieved making a 'Radiohead' sounding song: Definitely under-rated

It's got to be '42'... I went to the Coldplay concert in South Africa and the number of people who didn't know what the '42' painted on my T-Shirt meant was ridiculous, never mind that no-one knew that it was an actual song:/... It's the one song where Chris says they have achieved making a 'Radiohead' sounding song: Definitely under-rated

Or you could of said it was a Hitch hickers guide to the galaxy reference.