🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)

Loki0012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they couldn't play 2 Unknown songs at the Grammys. So they had to play one song that was actually released as a single and charted in the US.

Whole thing was meh

was it me or did the xylobands not appear to be working full on

hopefully at the brits, they get it right

I think they couldn't play 2 Unknown songs at the Grammys. So they had to play one song that was actually released as a single and charted in the US.

Whole thing was meh

was it me or did the xylobands not appear to be working full on

hopefully at the brits, they get it right

They failed

Guest LiquidSky
Did anyone see The Scientist commercial after the performance?

I was like wth?!! Anyway, the scientist is just a classic :heart:

and I didn't like the perfomance:/ I liked the PoC acoustic but I would have liked if the had done the whole song instead of going into the other songs.. It did not sounded good and I was kinda expecting Rhianna to come out like in a lady gown dress, you know.. like a princess..

Those saying Paradise is never good live, well you've clearly not been there and seen them play it in concert

I've seen them play it in concert, but it's something wrong with Chris' voice in Paradise. It seems like he has some difficulty while singing Paradise :confused:

Those saying Paradise is never good live, well you've clearly not been there and seen them play it in concert

Paradise is one of their worst songs live. I'm not saying it's shit because Coldplay are already above so many other artists but it's one of their worst. I'm not one to force an opinion on someone but you are in denial if you think Paradise is one of their best songs live.

I for one was really looking forward to PoC and have been for a while, but after that performance... i don't know, was a bit of a let down, it was Rihanna's vocals that threw me off, it just seemed messy....:confused:

Still such a great song though.

Maybe this bad moment could save Coldplay career... maybe they NOW know they have to concentrate all the efforts on music and not on the rest, like AROBTTH times... Rihanna and Coldplay duet was too poor for a Grammy performance, Paradise is now overplayed everywhere and the three prizes for which Coldplay were nominated are now in the hands of who deserved them...

Performers usually perform a song that's up for nomination, which is why Paradise was played instead of Charlie Brown. The only exception is if it's a special occasion, or a collaboration/duet.

It could be ETIAW then.

Anyway, I need to sleep. Good night everyone.

With a big dissapointment :disappointed:

Jonny had a wardrobe malfunction. You could basically see his whole nipple

Wait are you lying Brent?

Did I really miss that? Was I asleep? :uhoh:

The site went down, couldn't log back in. Coldplay didn't win. :sick: Chris is sick. Probably a dark cloud hanging over the grammys. : ( Acoustic POC a surprise, couldn't hear Chris very well.

Poor Chris, he's probably beating himself up now for something that's not really his fault : (

I'm just looking forward to the Brits :nice:

Btw, LOVE the black MX clothes. Chris looked much hotter than Rihanna. :P

:nod: indeed :wacky:

Well good night you guys :hug: