✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will new songs debut live?

Mrk

Since we are getting closer to the start of the proper MX tour, I was wondering if they'll play new songs live like they did with the previous tours. They could be songs that are totally new (like the Frankfurt one) and that are intende only as a "live bonus"(like The Dubliners and Don Quixotte) and probably will never be relased or, since the are rumors of an EP, they could be songs that were left from MX and will probably relased in the near future.

What do you think?

I think the 'Frankfurt Song' will probably be played live at some point, whatever that song may be. Roadie 42 said it wouldn't be on the setlist any time soon, which suggests to me that they will play it, but later on in the tour. We still haven't heard UFO, DLIBYH or UWTB live yet, so I would rather they play those than a new song honestly. Once they've played those, then they can start adding new songs to the setlist.

I'm starting to think they don't even have anything new :(

Well I think they have tons of new materials, but maybe the songs didn't satisfy them they're quite hesitate to release/record it..

Well anything can happen..

I would love for them to play MX from start to finish , in the proper order! hehe Well dreaming aside, I would love to hear DLIBYH, as well as Up With The Birds. U.F.O would be lovely too. I personally don´t care much for new songs: I am looking forward to hearing them play MX

I would love for them to play MX from start to finish , in the proper order! hehe Well dreaming aside, I would love to hear DLIBYH, as well as Up With The Birds. U.F.O would be lovely too. I personally don´t care much for new songs: I am looking forward to hearing them play MX

That would be COOL! :cool:

While I am right now bravely resisting the urge to say "CAR KIDZZZ CAR KIDS OMG THEY'RE GONNA PLAY KAR KIDZZZ!!!111!11!!!!!!", I have to say that I do believe they might play one or two new songs. From what we've seen in the artwork, they have lots of unreleased songs which they might put together in an EP (wishful thinking, anyone?) or just release as B-sides. But yes, they are gonna play some new stuff.

Also, Car Kids :D

While I am right now bravely resisting the urge to say "CAR KIDZZZ CAR KIDS OMG THEY'RE GONNA PLAY KAR KIDZZZ!!!111!11!!!!!!", I have to say that I do believe they might play one or two new songs. From what we've seen in the artwork, they have lots of unreleased songs which they might put together in an EP (wishful thinking, anyone?) or just release as B-sides. But yes, they are gonna play some new stuff.

Car Kids debuted live?

DO WANT!!! :freak: :wacky: :awesome:

Didn't Roadie #42 say in one of his blogs that they were experimenting with DLIBYH before a concert?and then i think it mentioned that either Chris or Guy said to someone that they weren't ready to play it yet. I think it would be DLIBYH if anything :)

^This just made my day! :lol:

But yeah, I'd love to hear DLIBYH! That would make my year! :D

Yeah almost certainly.

Once the MX tour starts they'll play them all live at some point. Maybe not Princess of China, but Up With The Birds and DLIBYH will surely get played.

I guess they've had to keep some material separate for the MX tour. Makes sense.

I think it's a bit too ambitious. I'd rather see A Rush of Blood start to finish too.