✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really over all enjoyed the DVD... got my copy from best buy today. I have to admit I pretty much watched all the leaks that came out... So, I pretty much knew it all before watching it. I really thought the commentaries were meaningful and brought a lot to the film. Since HLH is my favorite song off this album, I kind of wish it was a little less 'produced' in the film. I think the two best performances were major minus, and the scientist. With yellow and clocks tying for third best... Does it compare to Live 2003? I think it's hard to compare the two. Two VERY different eras from a band stand point. I love Live 2003's set-list.. EVERY song I love on their. However, the feel of this DVD is just of happiness and fun. overall 8/10 for Live 2012.

DSL still haven't sent me e-mail about dispatching my order. There's no money on my account. what's happening, what i have to do?????

I haven't received the email DSL saying the dispatch of my order. And it's already Nov 21. :(

How funny. I ordered mine back on Sept 25, from the UK store (I live in the US). I just tried checking the status of my order and then looked at the order page. The package with the litho is still available if you purchase from the US store. Who knows when I will receive mine, seeing as it is being shipped from the UK. Anyway, my point is, there seems to still be the litho/posters available if anyone is interested.

http://www.merchdirect.com/coldplay

I bought the Blu Ray / Lithograph bundle form the Coldplay website. The Blu Ray arrived yesterday but no lithograph? I have emailed customer services but no reply as of yet?

My order says Delivery 1 of 1 processed?

did you receive DVD?? where are you from?

I still didn't receive my Blu-ray+CD. Merchdirect sent me an email last week, the order has been shipped on november 15 and they said that it will arrive in 1-2 weeks. They gave me a link to see where is my order in the post and it say that my order is «SCANNED AT DEPOT - JFK» :confused:

I got it!! I received my DVD(+CD) today! :awesome:

My dad waited til I was home tonight to tell me :whip: I didn't get any email from them, but apparently they called at home this morning (8am) to ask if anyone would be there to accept the item, and then they delivered it later in the morning. So glad that my grandma heard the bell and didn't get paranoid as usual and opened the door to take my package :awesome:

I opened it and quickly went through the little book. I can't watch the film tonight. I'll probably have to wait til this weekend to watch it. I wanna watch it on the big screen my parents have in their room :awesome: I saw it at the theater and I have lots of things to do so I'm okay with the wait. I'm mostly relieved that it arrived :D

I hope yours will come soon! :dance:

I had to go to three places last night, Target, Best Buy and Walmart. Walmart is one of my most despised stores ever, but, alas, that's where I finally found the DVD. It was in the CD case only but I took it (and promptly broke the case trying to open it!).

Anyone else notice VLV from Glastonbury sounds a little overdubbed? I thought it sounded strange.

Violet Hill could scar your eyes for life if your not carefull :p I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT Live 2:heart:12 !! the only thing i didn't like about it is that it ended :( though it didn't realy end, untill it was absolutely over, unlike most movies where you can go to the extras as soon as the end credits start rolling....

C:heart:ldplay 4ever :) :heart: