✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

I'm regretting pre-ordering now. Mine still hasn't arrived and from the sounds of things, the litho isn't anything special?

And DVD in stores here is MUCH cheaper than the price I paid for online. So yeah, not sure why I pre-ordered it. *sigh*

:nod: I feel the same way :disappointed: I will never preorder again.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go:

Hmm that is quite poor.

Yup, definitely regretting my pre-order.

With the money I spent on it, I could have gotten the BR version at the stores. :(

Was planning on pre-ordering the comics but not anymore...

Hmm that is quite poor.

Yup, definitely regretting my pre-order.

With the money I spent on it, I could have gotten the BR version at the stores. :(

Was planning on pre-ordering the comics but not anymore...

yeah i regret too :( I paid 19 euro but I could have bought it at friday from a music store just for 14,99 euro :\ and I'm still waiting :\ :\ stupid me!

Coldplay Live 2012 - 5000 limited Poster

Good Afternoon,

i have a question about the preorder of the Live 2012. So i had preordered it on Coldplay.com. the first 5000 get a numbered limited "Poster". Today i had get it, but the poster is dosent in the pack. Do you have the same problem? I miss it so much because i was so happy to get one and it was a point in the preorder to get this poster :(

Good Afternoon,

i have a question about the preorder of the Live 2012. So i had preordered it on Coldplay.com. the first 5000 get a numbered limited "Poster". Today i had get it, but the poster is dosent in the pack. Do you have the same problem? I miss it so much because i was so happy to get one and it was a point in the preorder to get this poster :(

Didn't you receive this email?

Unfortunately, due to packaging issues with the Coldplay lithographic print, delivery of this item may be delayed by up to 5 days.

However, the CD/DVD/Bluray part of your bundle will ship as normal and there will be no delay to this.

We apologise sincerely for the delay to the delivery of your lithograph – this is entirely due to concerns over the packaging of the item.

We are currently sourcing alternative and superior packaging to ensure that you receive the lithograph in the best possible condition.

We will be prioritising your orders throughout next week, shipping them to you as soon as we have received the new packaging and anticipate that all will have shipped by Wednesday 21st November.

Didn't you receive this email?

Unfortunately, due to packaging issues with the Coldplay lithographic print, delivery of this item may be delayed by up to 5 days.

However, the CD/DVD/Bluray part of your bundle will ship as normal and there will be no delay to this.

We apologise sincerely for the delay to the delivery of your lithograph – this is entirely due to concerns over the packaging of the item.

We are currently sourcing alternative and superior packaging to ensure that you receive the lithograph in the best possible condition.

We will be prioritising your orders throughout next week, shipping them to you as soon as we have received the new packaging and anticipate that all will have shipped by Wednesday 21st November.

Thank you so much :)))) Im so happy to hear about it. Maybe the email was in my spam file?^^ Im so relieve :) Is the Poster hand numbered?

I'm still waiting on my Blu Ray/CD and CD/DVD. My credit card has already been charged, but I have absolutely no idea where my order is. Haven't even gotten a dispatch notice yet and the customer service isn't replying to my e-mails. Don't know what to think to be honest.....

General question about the DVD- I really loved it, but in the credits it lists under the songs used "The Escapist". I did not hear it during the film or the interviews... When was it used?

There's a portion of it... an "airy" (light dynamic range) version used as background music during part of Will's narrative.