✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Always In My Head

Tash

The more I listen to this, the more I dislike the ending. It's too abrupt and I don't like how Chris sings the last line. Like "last get this over and done with."

I don't know. I think it's just me. But still love this song. Just wished it ended properly or better.

I know exactly what you mean. I was thinking the same thing. But I also like how it sort of makes him sound more natural. He's forced to accept the fact that he can't change his heart, and he doesn't try to cover it up by ending on a more pleasing note.

The more I listen to this song the more I love it, and Apple sounds like a lady singing not a girl just a lovely touch to the song

I'm pretty sure that Apple, her friend Mabel and Moses are credited with vocals only on the last track, O.

I know exactly what you mean. I was thinking the same thing. But I also like how it sort of makes him sound more natural. He's forced to accept the fact that he can't change his heart, and he doesn't try to cover it up by ending on a more pleasing note.

Yep, I agree. I suspect it's deliberate. When Chris sings that last line, to me he sounds resigned, moving forward to accepting his current situation and moving on forward.

I really like the album version, more than the live version. I don't know why exactly, but it feels deeper to me. Also, the intro is WOW :awesome:

Studio version was more on personal approach hence it sounds so haunting you would eager to hear til the last track. Live version was more on mainstream style which I don't think wasn't that emotional as of studio version.

I just wish the Jonny's guitar riffs were a little more pronounced on the studio version - he is a master at simple riffs, that are just heavenly - live, Jonny really shines but on the studio version, it feels a little more subdued. Well we will get a blu-ray version of the concert so we'll have the best of both worlds. Also, I think Chris mentioned that Madeon helped with the synth fx on the track which really makes it so haunting including Jonny's slide guitar work.

This is easily my favorite song on the album so far. Although, during the intro it sounds like the synths are choppy. At :15 to :16 it just sounds a little odd to me. Does anyone else hear it? Still, probably my favorite track on the album and I love the intro at the beginning.

I really love this song. I think that it's one of the most hypnotic of the album.

The lyrics is so short but nonetheless it's really strong and deep. I love this verses:

I think of you

I haven't slept

I think I do

But I don't forget

Amazing.

This is easily my favorite song on the album so far. Although, during the intro it sounds like the synths are choppy. At :15 to :16 it just sounds a little odd to me. Does anyone else hear it? Still, probably my favorite track on the album and I love the intro at the beginning.

Yeah there's a little skip sound but I think it's intentional. Kind of like Life in Technicolor before the dulcimer comes in, there's a weird-sounding repeat.

• 2 weeks later...
^ could it be the third single?

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the official channel uploaded this...it wouldn't be a bad choice at all, (it would probably have an amazing music video) but I think Ink would be the best 3rd single.

• 3 weeks later...