✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Story

Tash

Guest howyousawtheworld

Could anyone PM me or recommend me a reliable download link rather than stumbling on dodgy shit via google (had enough viruses to contend with on this laptop!)? PM please??!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song! It's all gorgeous rush of blood loveliness. I'm so happy this exists, between this and O it trumps a lot of stuff that they've done in the last 10 years for me.

The drum at the 3:16 also sounds a lot like Snow Patrol with Somewhere A Clock is Ticking, which is really nice.

This is brilliant! Probably in my top 5 favourite GS songs, its an amazing extra track to have :)

Reminds me of a Snow Patrol song too but not that one, something off Eyes Open, can't remember which one.

You can see why they weren't on the album. They were probably recorded after the tracklist was finalised, the simple way they were produced too doesn't really match the main album, I know a lot of fans appreciate more less produced and simple tracks.

Most of us (the ones outside of US) will be adding the tracks on to the standard album anyway :)

i'm not gonna buy the album for now, i'm waiting for the deluxe edition i want these songs on my fucking album

THIS. It's ridiculous to buy the regular edition knowing the existence of this f******* incredible songs on the target limited US edition. It's so unfair with the hardcore fans living outside US. I will delay my purchase of the regular edition until I have no hope for getting this.

I hope they release a "Ghost Stories EP" in the future. When Chris said in the Zane Lowe interview that they are writing things in the studio, gave me hope for this to happen. Maybe in six months???:rolleyes::wink3:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, this song is just a trip of what could happen if they done" A Rush of Blood To The Head pt 2". I remember of "Moses" and "One I Love" while listening to this.

Ghost Story is the best song from Ghost Stories.

I'm glad that we get to hear it and enjoy it, but I am disappointed it didn't make the standard album. It's so much better than every other song on the album that it's shocking to me how it didn't make it. I'm sure Coldplay has one or two more songs recorded that they could have saved for the deluxe edition and added Ghost Story to the record. If it were me, I would have switched Ghost Story and True Love. True Love feels like a b-side for Ghost Stories, but Ghost Story feels like it should be the lead single from the album. It's just so damn good. 10/10

I'll be raving about this one for a while.

This song is dynamite holy shiz. Leaving it off the actual album was a mistake. Definitely one of my favorites, so gorgeous and infectious and reminds me of I Ran Away and Sleeping Sun, so good. Everyone should give this a listen, even if Ghost Stories wasn't your thing, Ghost Story will be. Woww wowow wowowow wowow wowwoww... I usually don't rave so hard over a song, but this deserves the praise. Jonny's guitar and Will's drums are back in full loveliness. And that acoustic guitar line is lovely accompanying Chris' amazing vocal line. LISTEN TO GHOST STORY NOW!

This song is dynamite holy shiz. Leaving it off the actual album was a mistake. Definitely one of my favorites, so gorgeous and infectious and reminds me of I Ran Away and Sleeping Sun, so good. Everyone should give this a listen, even if Ghost Stories wasn't your thing, Ghost Story will be. Woww wowow wowowow wowow wowwoww... I usually don't rave so hard over a song, but this deserves the praise. Jonny's guitar and Will's drums are back in full loveliness. And that acoustic guitar line is lovely accompanying Chris' amazing vocal line. LISTEN TO GHOST STORY NOW!

Where can we find it?

You can see why they weren't on the album. They were probably recorded after the tracklist was finalised, the simple way they were produced too doesn't really match the main album, I know a lot of fans appreciate more less produced and simple tracks.

Most of us (the ones outside of US) will be adding the tracks on to the standard album anyway :)

Let's let Paul Epworth working with Adele then and leave Coldplay digging their diamonds like Ghost Story and All Your Friends.

I thought I heard live drum, not electronic drum pad? Has anyone heard what I've heard?

I think you heard right! I think there's live drumming mixed with some electronic percussion sounds, but there is definitely real drums being jammed upon!