✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay & Cat Power - movie soundtrack for Wish I Was Here

gai

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it will eventually become available in other stores. In any case, Wish I Was Here will feature on the movie's soundtrack, the full album will be released this summer i believe.

Yes, the movie's soundtrack, I read about that in this thread a few hours ago and totally forgot about it :facepalm:, red fish memory I tell you :lol: I can wait a little longer than others then :D Thanks for the reminder ;)

possible lyrics from the same poster:

"It's been a night such a night such a long night watch myself disappear into the wild side say g'dbye to my Hyde side saw some Jekyll appear

Every road that's wrong seems like the road I'm on, every sign just seems unclear, won't you come switch me on, don't know where I've gone

And I, I wish I was here"

Just had a brainwave... If you change your iTunes country to Australia or new Zealand you can listen to the preview.... I've tried this before to hear previews and it works...... Hope this helps!!!

edit: Tried This and no preview availible :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

From coldplay.com

Good afternoon. Over on NPR's website, you can have an exclusive listen to Wish I Was Here, a brand new song by Cat Power and Coldplay, from Zach Braff’s upcoming film of the same name. Click here to check it out now.

The song will be available on iTunes worldwide tomorrow.

Anchorman

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=1646

Sounds great!

possible lyrics from the same poster:

"It's been a night such a night such a long night watch myself disappear into the wild side say g'dbye to my Hyde side saw some Jekyll appear

Every road that's wrong seems like the road I'm on, every sign just seems unclear, won't you come switch me on, don't know where I've gone

And I, I wish I was here"

:nod: :wacky: