✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay & Cat Power - movie soundtrack for Wish I Was Here

gai

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow nothing to do with loving coldplay or chris ... I dont even know who cat power is really.. Those lyrics struck me at the core of my heart... I heavily related to it.. so im giving it 10/10. In fact it broke me down into tears... so dispute any reviews , thanks CM for this one.

CHAN MARSHALL (@CATPOWER)

"MY NEW SONG #iwishiwashere NOT WRITTEN BY ME #chrismartin [emoji120] MADE ME CRY WHEN ZACH BRAFF PLAYED ME CHRIS' ORIGINAL... fb.me/2DlGMrW2Z"

Damn, I'd love to hear Chris' original version.

Coldplay & Cat Power - Wish I Was Here

"MY NEW SONG #iwishiwashere NOT WRITTEN BY ME #chrismartin [emoji120] MADE ME CRY WHEN ZACH BRAFF PLAYED ME CHRIS' ORIGINAL... fb.me/2DlGMrW2Z"

Damnn! I'm not a religious guy, but I will pray 5 times a day everyday for that version to be released. :P

I love the song! I haven´t heard of Cat Powers before, but her voice is beautiful and fits great with Chris´. I also really like the lyrics. I definitley wouldn´t say it´s better than the GS songs and it would be nice is there was a little more of Chris singing, but it´s a great song and already made my day :)

Ohh this should be leaked!

Edit: ahum 'released' of course :)

More evidence Chris can actually write decent lyrics. I like the song but I wish the band would quit the oooooh uuuuuuuuuu ooooooh ohhhhoooos already.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh oh oh oh you did not just say that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhh.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh oh oh oh you did not just say that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhh.

whaa-haa-haa-t aaaaaaaare yoooooo-ooooooouuuuuuu taaaaaaaaaaaaaaalkin' ab-ba-ba-oouuuuuuuuuuuut?

whaa-haa-haa-t aaaaaaaare yoooooo-ooooooouuuuuuu taaaaaaaaaaaaaaalkin' ab-ba-ba-oouuuuuuuuuuuut?

:lol: