✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We may all get to hear new Ghost Stories songs live from Friday...

Sparky

We could be listening to new tracks off “Ghost Stories” as soon as Friday & German Coldplayers snap up tickets in record time!- Coldplaying.com

What does everyone think? I think there is a very good chance of hearing A Sky Full of Stars at least on Friday at Cologne or at least the secret show on Saturday in Baden Baden which is also live on German radio :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Friday's concert will be streamed live on radio, 3 WEEKS before the album release, personally I doubt that they will play the full album at that show or the other shows of the promotional tour. I could be wrong, but to me that seems rather unlikely.

I don't want to hear full album live before may 19. I want to hear the studio version first :cry: :cry:

I remember that moment like yesterday, I was very disappointed when I heard Hurts like heaven studio version and some other mx songs.. :cry:

I don't want to hear full album live before may 19. I want to hear the studio version first :cry: :cry:

I remember that moment like yesterday, I was very disappointed when I heard Hurts like heaven studio version and some other mx songs.. :cry:

Well, so just do like I do and don't listen to it until you can listen to the studio version. It's exactly the same that I did with MX and all the albums of any band. Maybe the only thing that I do is just read the comments about the songs to get an idea and that's all.

Well, so just do like I do and don't listen to it until you can listen to the studio version. It's exactly the same that I did with MX and all the albums of any band. Maybe the only thing that I do is just read the comments about the songs to get an idea and that's all.

Yes that's a good idea but I am not sure that I can hold myself to not to listen new songs :D

I think it will be pretty much like the iTunes Festival concert, maybe one more new song and that's it

Yeah,I agree they would hardly play their full new album in a show where videos would be made by most people at the show

I could write it down or spread it all around

Is there any news on ways to stream online ?

So there are 4 events happening in the next 7 days:

(a) French TV performance Thursday

(b) German Concert Friday

© German Concert Saturday

(d) Jools Holland Tuesday

(a)

-Will be on TV so lots of opportunity to watch (if you have that channel) or at least someone nice can record for us and eventually upload over at MM

(b) + ©

-I've scoured the live threads of each concert and found that they are being broadcast on the radio (audio only, no video AFAIK).

April 25th @ 14:00 EST

April 26th @ 11:00 EST

-Also, if someone manages to rip/record the broadcast they can be found in MM in most likelihood

-Same goes if ppl are allowed to use their cameras at this concert.

(d)

-Jools Holland is also on TV so see (a)

I'm avoiding all 'spoilers'.

After hearing half of MX before it's release, the actual album wasn't really fun to listen to for the first time. Lol.

Will you succeed? I tried for MX, and even started trying for Ghost Stories....but my anticipation got the better of me. We may end up having 5 out of the 9 tracks, similar to MX where a few weeks before the whole album we had 7 of the 14!!