November 2, 201510 yr It could be The Stone Roses, who are apparently also announcing a new album. What a great news!!!
November 2, 201510 yr @Batman 's avatar is a gif (I think), so I'm not sure why you can't make yours one as well. Better ask Sparky for help [emoji6] True that! It's probably a filesize thing. This forum only allows avatars up to 73.2kb, whereas the smallest I can get the gif without compromising the quality is a little over 200kb.
November 2, 201510 yr GIF's work. Just gotta be within the dimensions and file size specified. Perhaps it's too large? Please post it and i'll have a look too.
November 2, 201510 yr LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" I reckon that in the next tease we will hear 5 seconds of the new single. The gif on Facebook was 35 seconds. Since AHFOD is the completion of a cycle and that includes all previous 6 albums, 5 seconds played from each album in order of Parachutes to Ghost Stories and then 5 seconds from the new song. E.g the animation plays whilst 'Yellow' plays for 5 seconds, then 'Clocks', then 'Fix You', then 'Viva La Vida, then 'Paradise' then 'ASFOS' and then 5 seconds of the lead single! That'd be nice ;) Unlikely though
November 2, 201510 yr I reckon that in the next tease we will hear 5 seconds of the new single. The gif on Facebook was 35 seconds. Since AHFOD is the completion of a cycle and that includes all previous 6 albums, 5 seconds played from each album in order of Parachutes to Ghost Stories and then 5 seconds from the new song. E.g the animation plays whilst 'Yellow' plays for 5 seconds, then 'Clocks', then 'Fix You', then 'Viva La Vida, then 'Paradise' then 'ASFOS' and then 5 seconds of the lead single! That'd be nice ;) Unlikely though Please do happen [emoji1]
November 2, 201510 yr I reckon that in the next tease we will hear 5 seconds of the new single. The gif on Facebook was 35 seconds. Since AHFOD is the completion of a cycle and that includes all previous 6 albums, 5 seconds played from each album in order of Parachutes to Ghost Stories and then 5 seconds from the new song. E.g the animation plays whilst 'Yellow' plays for 5 seconds, then 'Clocks', then 'Fix You', then 'Viva La Vida, then 'Paradise' then 'ASFOS' and then 5 seconds of the lead single! That'd be nice ;) Unlikely though They may do that...YEH! You may be able to tell the future, sir:P
November 2, 201510 yr Omg have they gone down the Adele route just seen an advert on itv saying #onthemoon with music, could the new single be called Man On The Moon.
November 2, 201510 yr No point in second guessing this one. That is clearly the album cover - I mean what sort of band would advertise single art or inside covers?
November 2, 201510 yr Omg have they gone down the Adele route just seen an advert on itv saying #onthemoon with music, could the new single be called Man On The Moon. You mean this? [video=youtube;-_aIlKg2TYQ]
November 2, 201510 yr We dream at night, what comes out at night, the new album is called A Head Full Of Dreams? What do you think?
November 2, 201510 yr The piano certainly sounds like something that could come from Coldplay. The font, however, doesn't look like anything Coldplay would use. For now I think it's still a John Lewis thing.
November 2, 201510 yr EDIT: Accidentally double posted. If one of the mods/admins could remove this post, please.
November 2, 201510 yr Maybe... Indian+Hawaiian+Spacey+Good Vibes=AHFOD? As in dreams could be about anything, maybe they're exploring different sounds.
November 2, 201510 yr Keep these fucking christmas adverts out of here :D I've had enough of these after the last year when we were waiting for Miracles. Can't let something like that happen again.
November 2, 201510 yr LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" No point in second guessing this one. That is clearly the album cover - I mean what sort of band would advertise single art or inside covers? They posted the Walking man as a gif too. But it wasn't a part of the album art. So anything can be something. We can't be sure yet. But this being the album art is the most likely thing to happen
November 2, 201510 yr Empy, I've manually uploaded the GIF for you. The maximum file size is 76kb and its over 300 so i'll do it as exception for you and JC but if anyone else wants to upload one, please reduce the file size to 76kb :)
November 2, 201510 yr Ohhhhhhhhhh I wish they'd just hurry the fudge up, I don't think I can wait much longer! I wonder when they'll tour. I'm considering seeing them abroad, like combining a holiday with seeing my favourite band. Travelled from the UK to Paris last year and it was the best thing I ever did. Ahhhhh it feels like only yesterday the excitement when I was scrolling through Facebook and I stumbled upon the video the boys posted of Midnight x
November 2, 201510 yr Empy, I've manually uploaded the GIF for you. You just made my day. Well, this and Coldplay posting the teaser. Thank you! ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment