✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I would LOVE if they did a Prospekt's March EP sort of thing for next year... apparently if they're going back in the studio already in 2016 than it could only mean something like that. :D

And you are right, it's only Monday, but it was still an amazing day. But the rest of the week will probably make us look back on Monday as little stuff! :D :D :D :D :D It's bound to happen!!:D

It only gets better from here :)

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was messing around on my phone right before an exam when I saw the GIF. I think I did fine on the exam, but it was a bit hard to focus knowing that the social media teasing has officially begun! :happy2:

This is my 2nd new album release as a Coldplay fan, and though I have mixed feelings about GS, I loved the build-up to its release. At least now I can join in with the community here rather than awkwardly watching from the sidelines.

Notice the part of the article where it mentions Coldplay not returning to the studio until 2016... is a Prospekt's March sort of EP on its way next year?

On that note (of Coldplay likely returning to the studio in 2016), and also based on the idea by some here that the teasing is not album art / the cover, and that we hear from Dan Green that they will tour soon, is it possible that the poster is to announce the tour (rather than album release date)? *runs away*

I was pretty confident that Dec 4th was for the album release (makes sense in time for X-mas), but then Dan sounds fairly certain that they will return to the studio next year? Maybe they return to the Bakery pretty frequently in blocks anyway (and Dan didn't want to say that the album is finished to be released), but my interpretation of it is that there seems to be more work to be done... They could of course be working on a Prospekt's March-type release ;)

Apparently Coldplay will have some more competition. Onerepublic just tweeted that they are discussing release dates for their new single for their upcoming 4th album.

I dont think they'll be releasing anything in 2016.

But Ellie Goulding, Adele releasing their albums is competition enough.

I have two different feelings in my head.

I don't know if we discovered the posters and linked it to Coldplay too soon, forcing them to speed up the hype creation process (I don't think it exists in English, but I hope you understood) OR we discovered it too late (what if they appeared one week ago and nobody saw it?) and they NEED to speed up the hype creation process.

I think that the poster thing doesn't fit in terms of time. Just two cities, three posters and four days of silence? Not enough to make people talk about it. [i refer to normal people, not us]

I have two different feelings in my head.

I don't know if we discovered the posters and linked it to Coldplay too soon, forcing them to speed up the hype creation process (I don't think it exists in English, but I hope you understood) OR we discovered it too late (what if they appeared one week ago and nobody saw it?) and they NEED to speed up the hype creation process.

I think that the poster thing doesn't fit in terms of time. Just two cities, three posters and four days of silence? Not enough to make people talk about it. [i refer to normal people, not us]

Actually 4 cities: London, Washington DC, Camden Town, and Mexico City

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

So the album was anounced December 4th 2014, the first teasing happened at 4pm and the album will be released December 4th 2015.

(And these posters have appeared in 4 cities yet)

...Sooo maybe the first single will drop November 4th (tomorrow)??