✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
I'm afraid about the songs number.... in Mylo Xyloto 12 songs, Ghost Stories 11 song... What's next? 10 song? (I'know these LPs have more songs, but i mean songs with lyrics, or bigger lyrics than O : "Don't ever let go")

I'm afraid too. But something tells me that we'll get more songs than their last albums. Of course this is just expectation.

"I live to see the world"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm afraid about the songs number.... in Mylo Xyloto 12 songs, Ghost Stories 11 song... What's next? 10 song? (I'know these LPs have more songs, but i mean songs with lyrics, or bigger lyrics than O : "Don't ever let go")

They've already finished 8 songs. I think they'll have 10 or 11 tracks on the finished album, we know how chris likes to add songs at the last minute.

Guest diogo_sg
They've already finished 8 songs.

IF the anon was telling the truth. And that we don't know for sure.

They've already finished 8 songs. I think they'll have 10 or 11 tracks on the finished album, we know how chris likes to add songs at the last minute.

This is true. Up in Flames, Strawberry Swing, and Lovers in Japan are some examples of add ins

This is true. Up in Flames, Strawberry Swing, and Lovers in Japan are some examples of add ins

And Clocks! I think Clocks might be the most notable example, since the guys literally rush-recorded it in a week or two and shoved out Animals to give it a spot :lol:

I thought Lovers in Japan was one of the leaked Viva demos? :thinking: Unless you mean they originally weren't going to have it on the album and changed their minds at the last minute

Guest diogo_sg
I'd love to see music vdeos with the band or at least Chris acting, like Fix you or The Scientist. But please serious and emotional videos, not stuff like True Love which was imho ridiculous !

We still have Magic. I love the music video (and the song) [emoji7]

Guest diogo_sg
And Clocks! I think Clocks might be the most notable example, since the guys literally rush-recorded it in a week or two and shoved out Animals to give it a spot [emoji38]

Thank God for that!! [emoji120]

And Clocks! I think Clocks might be the most notable example, since the guys literally rush-recorded it in a week or two and shoved out Animals to give it a spot [emoji38]

I thought Lovers in Japan was one of the leaked Viva demos? :thinking: Unless you mean they originally weren't going to have it on the album and changed their minds at the last minute

Yeah, Lovers In Japan was part of the demos recorded in 2006.

Guest howyousawtheworld
The worst video of all times is The Hardest Part. And I'm not talking about the guys' actual performance, but about...well...the surroundings.

Made a lot more forgivable in that it was an American tv show from the 80s. Liked the idea of them merged into a video from 20 years previous. But it kind of fits in well with a cheesy but catchy tune.

Worst one is Princess of China. What a load of green screen shite.

Although I've never seen the True Love video. Seen clips of it. I have to say it looks awful.

Well, I just dislike semi-naked people dancing around each other, whatever their ages. The sort of thing I'll switch to the next channel if it comes up on TV, really hate that stuff. And sure the idea of merging it into an older video was cool, but I wish they'd chosen anything else.

The 'Charlie Brown' video was horrendous imo. Let's take a song, which has references to an innocent cartoon and has lyrics of an innocent nature and make a video of people getting pissed in a club and youngsters with ASBO's setting off fireworks outside, oh and lets stick the band, equipped with Xylobands in the middle of the club and cast that actor from 'Misfits' because that will make the video look good... (Can't fault the director, Mat Whitecross for his other vids though!)

Wow, i'm really getting old

• Administrators
Back to reality, people!! AHFOD wants us to talk about him in this thread!!

I'm waiting until midnight tonight because 1. a single might be released and 2. Its Marc's birthday :D

Guest diogo_sg
I'm waiting until midnight tonight because 1. a single might be released and 2. Its Marc's birthday :D

[emoji1] [emoji324] [emoji322] [emoji323] [emoji324]

Back to reality, people!! AHFOD wants us to talk about him in this thread!!

You were the one who brought up this 'music video' talk....

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5726600&viewfull=1#post5726600

~ Non-related to release dates ~

QUESTION:

Do you want to see more music videos like Talk (where the entire band has an "acting" role, unlike VLV or ASFOS)?

My answer: I do. A lot. They do very little on the music videos imo. I know Jonny doesn't like to make them, but it's so nice to see the whole band together in the clips!! And it's even better to see them "acting" [emoji38]

just sayin....