🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All Your Friends/Ghost Story seems the brightest clue so far. It didn't not match GS musical style anyway.

Maybe because they are not overshadowed by "background" synthesizers, maybe because they didn't suppress Jonny.

I'm mostly sure of it but I have to say: If I made a pool like: Which production do you prefer

•Overall Ghost Stories Production;

•All Your Friends/Ghost Story Production;

The many people saying they "omg love Ghost Stories it's their best album" would vote the second option. So Coldplay, take All Your Friends and Ghost Story and you already have from where to start LP7

If the rumours are true that the next album is going to be big and MX-like, then please don't release it.

I want more GS-type albums. If All Your Friends and GS is any indication on how the next album will sound like, then PLEASE RELEASE LP7, like, now. Kthanks!

If the rumours are true that the next album is going to be big and MX-like, then please don't release it.

I want more GS-type albums. If All Your Friends and GS is any indication on how the next album will sound like, then PLEASE RELEASE LP7, like, now. Kthanks!

NO Ghost Stories like. Ghost StorY and All Your Friends like(the two of them are not overall Ghost Stories like).

If they release another Ghost Stories like album they better send Will, Jonny and Guy have a vacation and enjoy their families at home and leave Chris playing Gorillaz with Avicii and Paul Epworth.

NO Ghost Stories like. Ghost StorY and All Your Friends like(the two of them are not overall Ghost Stories like).

If they release another Ghost Stories like album they better send Will, Jonny and Guy have a vacation and enjoy their families at home and leave Chris playing Gorillaz with Avicii and Paul Epworth.

Sorry, I just meant I don't mind either - Ghost Stories-like or Ghost StorY and All Your Friends-like.

Though I'm leaning towards Ghost StorY and All Your Friends-like. Heh.

I believe there is more truth in the rumors of a 2015 release than first thought. As there are no tour plans for GS and they are already recording new material there might be an early surprise for us this time. But only time will tell what is going on...

In the Zane Lowe interview, Chris did say that GS was 100% what they wanted to do, much like AROBTTH. This could be it while creating a very new type of tour to incorporate these new tracks until next year OR they could do like they did with Viva and release an EP to "complete" the album and what goes in the tour.

I'm still hoping that they will do something like "Kveikur" (Sigur Rós): dark and powerful.

Exactly what I was thinking..

Sigur Ros put out Valtari, a very laid back album, then a year later put out Kveikur, which as you said, was quite powerful.

In the Zane Lowe interview, Chris did say that GS was 100% what they wanted to do, much like AROBTTH. This could be it while creating a very new type of tour to incorporate these new tracks until next year OR they could do like they did with Viva and release an EP to "complete" the album and what goes in the tour.

I guess I will take Chris' word for it, but I wonder if the band has ever actually felt completely settled and accomplished about a record. For example, Chris doesn't like playing most songs from X&Y but what about the rest of the band? We never have really heard their opinion on it. I completely understand why GS feels complete for Chris since the album is immensely personal for him, but I wonder if the rest of the band feels as strongly about the music, especially, after all, since a lot of the album doesn't showcase their skills (save Guy.)

• Like 1

I guess I will take Chris' word for it, but I wonder if the band has ever actually felt completely settled and accomplished about a record. For example, Chris doesn't like playing most songs from X&Y but what about the rest of the band? We never have really heard their opinion on it. I completely understand why GS feels complete for Chris since the album is immensely personal for him, but I wonder if the rest of the band feels as strongly about the music, especially, after all, since a lot of the album doesn't showcase their skills (save Guy.)

Have you seeing the Howard Stern Interview? He talks about his dislike for Speed of sound and how the rest of the band views it.

Chris just said in the interview here

that at least a new song is going to be released next year . And I believe he want to do it with Rih again .

I'll explain myself : in the beginning of the zane low internerview he was like "I sometime pretend to be rihanna to write songs , I just did it yesterday " and then Zane asked if he'll keep what he worked on the day before , pretending to be rihanna and he say "yes maybe ".

And then in this interview we have the same question , and he say the same answer , but not naming Rih , but he say that he want to do a duet out of this song .

And I remember in a Mylo xiloto interview when asked , after Jay and Rih who they want if they do another featuring and he said " Jay z or rihanna ".

I personally loved Poc .

I'm just speculating by the way . :)

It better be a Chris Martin Featuring Rih. Seriously, I tolerated PoC, and it isn't that bad of a song, but don't go back to MX. It was fun, but move on PLEASE.

Sorry, thats all i had to say. Can't he sing with Kanye again. Homecoming was great.