🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

guilty as charged, but should I have PM-ed every single person in this thread, or just post it here where the other spamming was happening?

Anywho, rant over as of 2 posts ago. Continue on your normal business I suppose....

O hai, youre a mod too, look at that....

Oh I was just kidding. I understand why you did it. Makes more sense. Like I said, just thought it was funny.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't want to add on to anything here , but you guys have kinda been spamming the thread about not spamming the thread. Sorry, just thought that was funny. Continue while I hide again.

Haha, you've got a point there buddy. And I guess this post itself would be spam since it's not related to LP7. C'mon guys, just have fun with it. I understand that there may be so many posts that repeat the same opinion and it also bothers me to some degree but I just try to move on to next post. I believe that a post that doesn't add to the conversation is just as valid as the ones that complain about them, because they are opinions and everyone obviously feels entitled to share them otherwise we wouldn't be saying them:)

It's funny how there's arguments all over this thread but there's about to be way more arguing once we hear a new song. [emoji23]

I've grown to use this forum as a way to get info and leaks and such. But as soon as I get my hands on the actual music, I stay away from the forum for a longggggg time to get out of the way of the shit flying.

Because youre right: If we're fighting over nothing now, imagine what it'd be like when there's actually something to fight about?

yrw you realize....

ba8bb2b897001e3d045db57370a26a8c.500x282x22.gif

I feel like they are going to release the single with the video. Just my thought. They did it with Midnight and I think that worked really well because the video was kind of attention grabbing. A shocking "is Coldplay going Kid-A?" If they release this video with the song then mark my words the headlines will read:

"Coldplay frolic at holi festival in explosive new video for colorful new single 'Lamhein'" :) Much more attention grabbing!! Turns more heads then just audio. Plus it will be fun for us fans to get AHFOD themes coming all at once!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but if Lamhein and Julenns Ljus really are part of the new era (and maybe they are not at all) then what would that mean about AHFOD? Two song titles in different languages? How cool would it be if every song had a different language for its title and tried representing that region! That would be pretty sweet.

EDIT: Julens Ljus is Christmas Lights haha nevermind! But the thought still stands!

Haha, you've got a point there buddy. And I guess this post itself would be spam since it's not related to LP7. C'mon guys, just have fun with it. I understand that there may be so many posts that repeat the same opinion and it also bothers me to some degree but I just try to move on to next post. I believe that a post that doesn't add to the conversation is just as valid as the ones that complain about them, because they are opinions and everyone obviously feels entitled to share them otherwise we wouldn't be saying them:)

Well said! [emoji2]

I've grown to use this forum as a way to get info and leaks and such. But as soon as I get my hands on the actual music, I stay away from the forum for a longggggg time to get out of the way of the shit flying.

Because youre right: If we're fighting over nothing now, imagine what it'd be like when there's actually something to fight about?

yrw you realize....

Yeah, it's about to get a whole lot crazier. [ATTACH]32317[/ATTACH]

yrw you realize....

lol, true. I'm still so thankful the reaction to Magic/Midnight wasn't as crazy as with ETIAW. That was just nuts. (Fun times though.)

I agree with lennyrott1. I think they might release the single with the video. That doesn't mean that it still couldn't get released tomorrow. Depending on video, they could have really pushed this past weekend and it could be ready to go, though I doubt it. Also, there has been no teasing whatsoever. This could be the first time they just drop a single without warning.

I feel like they are going to release the single with the video. Just my thought. They did it with Midnight and I think that worked really well because the video was kind of attention grabbing. A shocking "is Coldplay going Kid-A?" If they release this video with the song then mark my words the headlines will read:

"Coldplay frolic at holi festival in explosive new video for colorful new single 'Lamhein'" :) Much more attention grabbing!! Turns more heads then just audio. Plus it will be fun for us fans to get AHFOD themes coming all at once!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but if Lamhein and Julenns Ljus really are part of the new era (and maybe they are not at all) then what would that mean about AHFOD? Two song titles in different languages? How cool would it be if every song had a different language for its title and tried representing that region! That would be pretty sweet.

EDIT: Julens Ljus is Christmas Lights haha nevermind! But the thought still stands!

The new single will be a resurrected Mooie Ellebogen. You heard it from me first. :P ;)

Seriously though, a video can do a lot for our perception of a song when we first listen to it. Then, there is a visual component to compliment the music. I agree, Midnight wouldn't have been quite as mysterious without that music video to go along with it when it was first shown to the world.

Also, there has been no teasing whatsoever. This could be the first time they just drop a single without warning.

If it doesn't drop in the next 30 mins-24 hrs, I believe they will tease us this week and release it the next Monday after iHeart

Atlas project is making another reaction video to the new song when it's released. [emoji2][emoji106]

I must say, they've done a nice job with those in the past! They have been a shaky information source (they sometimes blindly post "news" without checking their facts), but the "(Song title here) Project" videos are a great idea.

If it doesn't drop in the next 30 mins-24 hrs, I believe they will tease us this week and release it the next Monday after iHeart

Now that I think about it, that actually makes a lot of sense as well. Nobody hears anything from Coldplay, then bam! First time one stage in months with a new look and a new song. They perform, then Chris tells everyone the song will be available Monday.

I must say, they've done a nice job with those in the past! They have been a shaky information source (they sometimes blindly post "news" without checking their facts), but the "(Song title here) Project" videos are a great idea.

Yeah, it's a cool idea.