• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully!

attachment.php?attachmentid=32443&stc=1

That'd be great! It'd be a release date for both the single and the album that I'd be fine with... but they didn't really list any sources.. I wouldn't trust it myself.

There was another article mentioning that the album would be released before Christmas, which does line up with this date, but that isn't reliable either since it just said that it was expected to happen. And, truthfully, it is.

AHFOD IS meant to be the day to GS's night.... MidNIGHT was featured on GS.... Amazing DAY is possibly for AHFOD...Coincidence? I think not.... I have a feeling that that's track is the closer and it is reflecting back on the events of the day (the other songs)

Ohhh... you may have a point! Now we may know why the band gave the album such a bad title... it doesn't sound like the best title ever, but it may just be another example of possibly their sneakiest hint yet. When you dig deeper and analyze the title more carefully and compare it to past events, it makes a little more sense and has more meaning... I knew something was different when they announced the title.

Knowing how radio stations work when it comes to "news", this wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, now that you mention it, I'm convinced this is what happened.

Huh... both of you probably have a decent point. That's usually the thing with radio stations, when it comes to "news" regarding something that is yet to happen but everyone wants to know, the year usually gets mixed up, disappointing everyone. That's a very good explanation for what happened here... there's no way they could have met Chris and have been told this information. If that was the case there would have been official word from Coldplay on it right now, but that still hasn't happened yet. More evidence to back this up was that the page was actually in a different language, so maybe the posters misunderstood something.

As for the single, who knows what could have happened. I'm not sure where the claim that it'll be released sometime in October came from... maybe it was just a guess and they're reporting it as actual news.

oh let amazing day not be the last song in the album.. coldplay has always delivered on the closer. also i want to first listen to it on the context of the whole album.

giphy.gif

Liked just because of the gif :lol:

Anyways, I would be sad if this closed the album since I really want it to be a pleasent surprise. But this seems like a good song to close it. In my opinion this is a great song and it would certainly deliver just like every other album closer. It's great that Coldplay does this because that's a very important part of the album, it can really affect the whole album because if it doesn't have a good ending then you'd go "That sucks it wasn't a good ending" but if it had the right ending the album would feel great as a whole since it finished off the story quite nicely. But I'd rather this not close the album than to do so because again I want it to be a surprise that I've never heard before so I get to hear the song in just the right context without any other memories attached to it. But I know that won't happen because it's very rare for the first song to be announced off an album to be the album closer. Just my input :D

Guest diogo_sg
Just noticed that 'Heaven', the song produced by Chris & Avicii, is no longer a track in Avicii's new album,

Is it possible that Chris decided to keep the song for the band?

I mean... the song seems to fit perfectly in AHFOD...

Where did you read that?

And I don't think so, honestly. They already have an EDM track. I really can't see them doing another one.

Just noticed that 'Heaven', the song produced by Chris & Avicii, is no longer a track in Avicii's new album,

Is it possible that Chris decided to keep the song for the band?

I mean... the song seems to fit perfectly in AHFOD...

No edm, no edm, no edm!

I heard a rumor that it's actually Avicii singing, just extremely autotuned. Chris still sings the chorus tho.

I feel bad, and I'm not trying to offend anyone, but it sounds like a little Spanish man with a semi British accent. Again, not trying to be offensive, that's just what it sounds like to me.