✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It needs more energy to be the first because that's also the live show opener as well (think Politik, Sq1, MX/HLH)....maybe the last, but the last song on each album pretty much sums up the whole theme of the album (think Life is for Living, Amsterdam, Up With the Birds), so I guess I could see that if the theme is about how everything is amazing.....

Yes I can see Amazing Day as the album ender or a secret song after the end like The Escapist in Death and All His Friends

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone! I was side-stage yesterday at the Global Citizen Festival and ran into none other than...Coldplay's gear, hah! Anyways, noticed some writing on one the cases that didn't look like Coldplay's Hindi logo and took a picture. Probably nothing important at all but figured I'd show you guys.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32441[/ATTACH]

Nice! Thanks for sharing... who knows what that is. It certainly seems interesting, like we haven't seen before.

Yeah that's the one... I really hope they revisit it someday, unfortunately it doesn't seem likely. It's such a shame they never released it, or got a good recording of it. The only recording is terrible cell phone quality even worse than the quality of the cell phone clips of Amazing Day. I'm saddened to think that such a beautiful song probably will never be revisted and will never see the light of day. Coldplay didn't realize what a masterpiece they had on their hands at the time. We'll never get to hear a good recording of it unless sometime in the future either they do revisit it somehow or there is new technologies sometime in the future that can make a cell phone recording sound pretty good.

:(

Coldplay have so many unreleased masterpieces...I sitill hope for that one day in the far future (like, in 30-40 yrs) where unreleased tracks will be made public, maybe long after the band has fallen apart. These things sometimes happen.

It's funny how this thread, normally getting 10-15 more pages per day when we had any news or potential pieces of news now is basically dead. And do you know why ? Because the Oldplay vs. Newplay fighting has relocated to the Amazing Day thread :D

You just had to continue the religious debate. :confused:

Oh boy, guess I had my hopes up with the Rolling Stones article stating a Fall release.. It's just cause my life's a bit of a mess right now and can't even start to think how much worse it'll be by December + the horrible winter weather.. But oh well, guess it will be something to distract me from the bad things.

I'm going to try and stay grounded and assume we don't know the release date for the full album yet. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. It is just a rumour after all and from what doesn't really seem to be a reliable source. However, I am content with the prospect of a December 4th release.

I'm pretty confident the new single will drop in October though (several sources stating this and we've seen them filming already) so I'm boarding the hype train for that! ;D

Hey everyone! I was side-stage yesterday at the Global Citizen Festival and ran into none other than...Coldplay's gear, hah! Anyways, noticed some writing on one the cases that didn't look like Coldplay's Hindi logo and took a picture. Probably nothing important at all but figured I'd show you guys.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32441[/ATTACH]

Is this actually hindi can anyone read this?

Guest diogo_sg
It would be a great coincidence if they release the album on December 4, 2015 since it was on December 4, 2014 that Chris revealed the album title to Zane Lowe.

Maybe that article misread/misunderstood something about the album title reveal and thought that was the date when the album would be released. It's a plausible explanation, I think.

Maybe that article misread/misunderstood something about the album title reveal and thought that was the date when the album would be released. It's a plausible explanation, I think.

Knowing how radio stations work when it comes to "news", this wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, now that you mention it, I'm convinced this is what happened.