✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand. So Chris is supposed to be on Avicii's Stories album on a track called True Believer. But which one is that in his Stories megamix? I didn't hear Chris through the whole thing.

Let me explain a bit more. There was another megamix that was deleted for another version. The original megamix included Chris singing the chorus. Its starts at 7:03

Haha. Sorry but I swore not to say anything... yet. But just know that the first single will not sound anything like GS or MX. Completely different vibe. [emoji2][emoji106]

Oh you tease!! Lol. Anything else you CAN tell us? Is it on the pop side, is it a bit rockier, or maybe a mix of both? Would you consider it to be a huge single that will top the charts, such as Paradise?

Edit: I don't mean in sound when referring to Paradise, just how commercial it was.

I actually thought the version of Heaven with Chris' vocals was a pretty good song, and I don't really care for Avicii or the EDM genre. (But, I do love electronic music in general and ASFOS).

I love that version. I'm really disappointed they went with different vocals for that one.

Haha. Sorry but I swore not to say anything... yet. But just know that the first single will not sound anything like GS or MX. Completely different vibe. [emoji2][emoji106]

Please don't take this as an attack on your credibility because you are normally a very trustworthy poster, but you do know how this forum usually reacts to "inside info," right? :P Can you at least tell us where you heard about the single?

You guys will hear the single in a couple of days. I didn't hear the single but I was given a description of it by someone who did hear it and it's a bit rockier than usual. That's all I can say! [emoji111]��️

iStock_000011676348_Small320.gif

you do know how other 'insiders' and their 'info' went right? anyway, let's hope we do get a single this thursday night/friday.

this era, everyone knows a secret but won't reveal it.:bomb: Why can't I know a secret too?:cry2: :P

anyway, most of us were expecting a vibrant single (not Amazing Day) soon by the looks of the music video shoot. I was expecting some Indian music influences too..

You guys will hear the single in a couple of days. I didn't hear the single but I was given a description of it by someone who did hear it and it's a bit rockier than usual. That's all I can say! [emoji111]️

Thank you! :) I won't necessarily take that statement as a fact but I don't necessarily think that you're spreading BS either. It'll be cool to see if you are indeed correct! After the Ghost Stories title was revealed long before it was announced, anything is possible. ;)

You guys will hear the single in a couple of days. I didn't hear the single but I was given a description of it by someone who did hear it and it's a bit rockier than usual. That's all I can say! [emoji111]️

A couple of days!! Best news I've read here in a long time! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Well I'll just be cautiously optimistic about this.

Gives me something to look forward to Friday, and if nothing happens . . . at least it's still Friday :awesome:

I know we're all excited about single news... I stumbled upon this GC ad when replaying Amazing Day for the umpteenth time....

[video=youtube;WStnTqF2FMc]

just listen to the music, I wonder whether LP7 might sound anything like it? It's got very heavy Indian influences, sadly (or not, depending on which camp you are) is definitely pop and techno + hip hop-based, but does sound pretty organic (ie like a band played it out rather than someone sitting in a studio constructing it)... To me, it certainly sounds quite possible that it could be their new sound, but maybe I'm just grasping at straws

Oh and did I mention the strings and synths...

Couple days! Yay :D :D :D Bit rockier than usual? Tons of people will love that!

Cant Wait! :) Your getting me so excited... thanks for the updates!

The same source that told me about the song said that the single WILL be released in October. Get ready! [emoji51]

Not questioning your credibility (just curious), how did this source come about this information? Do they have connections to the band? Did they have a conversation with them?