✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, I don't like at all that 30 sec clip of Adele's new song. And believe me. I love Adele's music.

Second of all, Coldplay don't give a shit to Adele or any other artist... They are just on their own, trying to make some good music. Even if the album is a great disappointment in the charts, they don't care. They have lots of money, they don't need more. They are in that phase where they want to keep the quality of their music, not to make Coldplay a great worldwide band. They already are.

So relax, I don't give a damn if AHFOD is not no. 1 at the charts... I just want to ear some new good songs. I define the quality of the music I hear, not the charts...

People, the only thing that really matters is that the guys make a great album in terms of music qualiry and originality. Forget about Adele, Demi Lovato, Hello Kitty and so on...

You can stay at number one for a couple of weeks doing shitty music or remain close to the hearts of the people who love music for decades, even for life if you're very good at it.

I know that the boys, especially Chris, seem to have forgotten this thing, but at least CP fans MUST get out of this state of mind, selling is not important at all

People, the only thing that really matters is that the guys make a great album in terms of music qualiry and originality. Forget about Adele, Demi Lovato, Hello Kitty and so on...

You can stay at number one for a couple of weeks doing shitty music or remain close to the hearts of the people who love music for decades, even for life if you're very good at it.

I know that the boys, especially Chris, seem to have forgotten this thing, but at least CP fans MUST get out of this state of mind, selling is not important at all

This is so correct! :D

I kinda wish Chris never said anything last year.then We wouldnt have to wait an agonizing year in so much suspense (like we heard rumors of LP 7 before, but they werent official so no stress). But lets be honest, a few of us have probably developed a few gray hairs since he leaked the info. This is why artists usually dont leak what theyre doing, so that something like Amazing Day is completely unexpected and not taken for granted.

It seems like he just ran his mouth when it was pretty early in the process.

Also, I may have ordered one of those rainbow Marty hats...

You all could be correct in saying that the guys don't care so much about whether their album charts at #1 or #2 for the year, but I'm willing to bet that their record company might be, and they're the ones who have a lot of influence as to when the album drops. If Adele's album drops this year, they might wind up pushing Coldplay's back into early next year just to avoid the conflict and ensure the guys nab that #1 spot (for the seventh time in a row, which I believe sets some sort of record, yes?).

I hope this isn't the case, as I'd like the album just as soon as the rest of you, but it is a possibility. And, as big as Coldplay is, Adele quite simply can't be touched by anyone in the music world, so the possibility of the guys beating her out for the #1 spot probably isn't very good.

The only thing that makes me think that the album won't be pushed back is the early-next-year performances :shrug:

You all could be correct in saying that the guys don't care so much about whether their album charts at #1 or #2 for the year, but I'm willing to bet that their record company might be, and they're the ones who have a lot of influence as to when the album drops. If Adele's album drops this year, they might wind up pushing Coldplay's back into early next year just to avoid the conflict and ensure the guys nab that #1 spot (for the seventh time in a row, which I believe sets some sort of record, yes?).

I hope this isn't the case, as I'd like the album just as soon as the rest of you, but it is a possibility. And, as big as Coldplay is, Adele quite simply can't be touched by anyone in the music world, so the possibility of the guys beating her out for the #1 spot probably isn't very good.

The only thing that makes me think that the album won't be pushed back is the early-next-year performances :shrug:

:nod:

I logged in to post something along the lines of this. Coldplay might not give a shit about the charts, but EMI almost certainly do. There is no way they're going to squander one of their biggest acts, especially seeing as this might be their last album for a while.

Now I'd LOVE to see Coldplay set that #1 record... They tied the record, and if they can break it that'd be crazy. I think it was straight #1s. The Beatles are tied with Coldplay (or did they get seven straight #1s?) I think that was it anyway...

I kinda wish Chris never said anything last year.then We wouldnt have to wait an agonizing year in so much suspense (like we heard rumors of LP 7 before, but they werent official so no stress). But lets be honest, a few of us have probably developed a few gray hairs since he leaked the info. This is why artists usually dont leak what theyre doing, so that something like Amazing Day is completely unexpected and not taken for granted.

But I believe that was the ideia. 1 year after another of albuns. And if we really think, when a band is working on a new album its almost a year that the news announce that the band is working on

Aha nice!!! Yeah I made that during the XY era.. I've been on these forums since 04 ;)

Awesome... hey I just noticed that you were from 2004!! Yet another member from the old days that is still active... congratulations! :D

So you've had that avatar for all you've been here?:D