✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

:lol: Oh well, my favourite Coldplay Album title is Parachutes :wacky:

That's good too lol :)

Hope we actually get an album that sounds like it was made by chris,johnny,guy and will rather than gwyneth Paltrow (GS) or a computer that's been listening to too much U2 (MX)

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first impression was AWESOME! Then it was, wait, reading that outloud feels funny, A Head Full Of Dreams?? Now I am feeling neutral. I like dreams, and I like Full of Dreams, but I don't know if I like head..it is just so heady you know? Anybody know what I mean? It doesn't roll of the tongue poetically, like Soul Full Of Dreams or Mind Full of Dreams or maybe A Night Full Of Dreams? I would like any of those better.

Either way, I think every Coldplay album since X&Y has sounded like the title implies: X&Y electronic and other worldly, VLV eclectic and diverse, MX colourful bright and comicbooky, and GS haunting and murkey. So what does A Head Full Of Dreams sound like?

Interesting, will listen to the interview now.

Just come back from London, spoke to Chris, Will and Jonny outside the beehive as they were rushing off for the radio interview. Was really surprised to see them again, just normal fan stuff though as they were in a hurry :P

I like it, actually. I like the parallel with A Sky Full of Stars. Really, though, it's hard to tell how good a title is until you know what it's the title of. Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends is an overly long, rather confusing title but I love it because I know the music it represents.

I can't help but feel like Chris is screwing with us. I don't think it will be called that, but I do think they're in the middle of it.

That said, it'll be really interesting to hear the "end of the story". Will it be a mixture of styles, or a throwback to the very beginning?

It's just a title.... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For other titles, I would agree but this title and it's similarities to ASFOS gives weight to the direction of LP7 being similar to that of Chris' favourite song from Ghost Stories. More EDM-esque tracks or 'dancy' rock

For other titles, I would agree but this title and it's similarities to ASFOS gives weight to the direction of LP7 being similar to that of Chris' favourite song from Ghost Stories.

Good point. I guess most people here are not too fond of the new album sounding like ASFOS. My guess of what LP7 was going to sound like was a mix of MX and GS... I actually don't mind that.. ASFOS may not be one of their best songs but it's fun and I enjoy it a lot. I'm sure when LP 7 rolls out everyone here will enjoy it regardless :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk