✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

The "we're in the middle of it..." part does not surprise me one bit. You think they didn't come up with hugeeeee songs during the making of Ghost Stories but just didn't put it on the album because it didn't fit?

Like Chris said, GS was something that had to be done because of the situation he was in hence the "downbeat" and "sad" songs.

They started making A Head Full of Dreams as soon as they started making Ghost Stories.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now it´s getting funny. Apparently journalists need to wash their ears :-)

A TREE Full Of Dreams...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/coldplay-hint-final-album-a-tree-full-of-dreams-20141205

I am hoping it is "Ahead Full Of Dreams" at this point. Of course, the title could change, but if AHFOD sticks, it will easily be their weakest title in their entire discography imo.

"A Head Full of Dreams" you say, sounds like LP7 could be a sequel to A Rush of Blood The Head. If that's the case then I'm really excited. AROBTTH was easily my favorite Coldplay album, as you can plainly see. I still don't expect it to be released until 2016 though.

"A Head Full of Dreams" you say, sounds like LP7 could be a sequel to A Rush of Blood The Head.

I think if you mixed Paradise and ASFOS you'll get LP7. It's not going to be anything remotely similar to A Rush of Blood The Head.

All this talk about what AHFOD (some *serious* head-shaking will be done on my part if they stick with that title!) will sound like stylistically is making me dream... much as I actually ended up loving GS, there will always be a bit of me which would love a mix of Parachutes/AROBTTH or going back to Viva... the latter being the album that got me addicted, the former albums being the ones which solidified the love and got me through a lot. Oceans, O or Ghost Story were perhaps my favourites from the GS, so even a continuation of those. I wouldn't mind some ASFOS-esque tracks (I love it just because it's so fun and joyful!) but I'm not sure how I'd feel / think I wouldn't be happy about the whole album being like that.

Meh.

I just hope that the new record will be very different from previous albums. Because what I like about the band is they always try to have different music in every album...Perhaps Parachutes and AROBTTH era where they sound a bit similar but the second album has got more energy and Coldplay vibe in it whilst Parachutes is a humble start. LP7 should be not only the best selling record but also the most meaningful album on their music career. If Ghost Stories was concerning more about Chris, probably the next one would be about why Guy is the most handsome member and always be fit in with the calendar sales :D