✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I think the new title is super cliché, and my username is a hell of a lot better than some unoriginal edgelord one that's for sure.

Nah, that one was specifically targeted at the other guy who solidly dissed off the title. But it does work as a reminder to people who think that naming things is so damn easy.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M83's Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is a great title. I was hoping Coldplay would do something similar with LP7 (dream rock). But complex music isn't their thing so...

To have a Coldplay song like Intro, Outro, Claudia Lewis, Wait or Midnight city, that would be great. Some songs on there are great but the album as a whole... a bit chaotic for my taste. But I agree, good title and I can listen to 'Intro' for ages :) 'Wait' reminds me a lot of Coldplay's early days, maybe that one is even inspired by tracks like 'Easy to please' (especially that one) or 'High Speed'.

The media completely misconstrues what was said, it's such a load of bollocks.

I'm personally looking forward to LP13! There is nothing that will stop Coldplay from making their magical music!!!!! Let the band play on....

The media completely misconstrues what was said, it's such a load of bollocks.

I'm personally looking forward to LP13! There is nothing that will stop Coldplay from making their magical music!!!!! Let the band play on....

Agreed. There is no way they can stop making music. I can see them taking a longer break maybe, but not being done for good. They still have plenty left in them. Even if Chris wanted to stop, I don't think he could stop his song flow. He always has music going through his brain!

Agreed. There is no way they can stop making music. I can see them taking a longer break maybe, but not being done for good. They still have plenty left in them. Even if Chris wanted to stop, I don't think he could stop his song flow. He always has music going through his brain!

Chris certainly has a beautiful creative spirit and it needs to be shared. I hope Coldplay are still together after 28 years (or whatever it is) like U2. This World needs their music.

Bring it on!

Chris certainly has a beautiful creative spirit and it needs to be shared. I hope Coldplay are still together after 28 years (or whatever it is) like U2. This World needs their music.

Bring it on!

That would be awesome! I honestly see them being together for longer than that! At least I hope they are! I feel like they all know what they have is special and they know the chemistry they have is special. They would never do anything to mess with that. They all love what they do and wouldn't want to be doing anything else.

I want coldplay to be around as long as they don't begin to burnout like some bands do and simply turn out junk after awhile. Now I don't think this will ever happen because I think Chris and the boys are very self-aware. They will know when it is time. I don't think it is any time soon.

Exactly my thought!

I want coldplay to be around as long as they don't begin to burnout like some bands do and simply turn out junk after awhile. Now I don't think this will ever happen because I think Chris and the boys are very self-aware. They will know when it is time. I don't think it is any time soon.

Agree 100% After all, these are the guys who scrapped an entire album between Viva and Mylo because they didn't think it was good enough.

This album is not going to be their last as Chris mentioned earlier this morning he said about finishing the final chapter of something. So they will still have a loooong way to go. Be a legend like U2 :cool:

He did sorry to be a pain hope you don't mind telling me where he said that :)

Someone said this album could be Ghost Stories part 2, and I think this makes a lot of sense. Maybe this is the final chapter Chris was talking about.

* The title.

* Working two albums at the same time (more or less).

* I'm pretty sure Milla Furstova has a lot of related artwork.

* The ending sequence of Ghost Stories with the upbeat song "A Sky Full Of Stars" could marks the beginning of the next album.

* A lot of songs related to Ghost Stories not being used.