✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think people are talking conceptually lp7 will be gs2. makes sense with jonny's comment on lp7 being the day to gs' night. but musically, i think it will be poppy and happy :)

That's such a brilliant thing to say...the day to GS' night. God they are so amazing. I can't wait for LP7. What true stars they all are, bless them.

Following ghost stories i think it could have some sort of UWTB- "good things are coming our way"-theme
To be fair, I'd be more than happy with a 'poppy' album if it was UWTB-esque. I love the transition of that song, the way it goes from atmospheric and peaceful to upbeat and inspiring. I think it's one of the strongest tracks on MX

To be fair, I'd be more than happy with a 'poppy' album if it was UWTB-esque. I love the transition of that song, the way it goes from atmospheric and peaceful to upbeat and inspiring. I think it's one of the strongest tracks on MX

Also one of my very favorites. Not just on the album, it's definitely up there among all CP songs.

Seems it's quite underrated though.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Call me crazy or whatnot. And i'm just thinking out loud but i'm starting to believe there is a pretty good chance they will play the festival season next year.

They are working on the album, Guy and Jonny weren't denying playing Glastonbury after being asked today and Rock Werchter still has the Saturday Headline spot open.

I know this probably means nothing at all but still, i think it's likely.

You're not crazy, I believe the same thing. Everything seems to be falling into place for them to release an album in the Spring/Summer followed by a tour. Heck, just like MX, they may play songs before album is released. I'm praying for Coldplay to play at ACL 2015!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not crazy, I believe the same thing. Everything seems to be falling into place for them to release an album in the Spring/Summer followed by a tour. Heck, just like MX, they may play songs before album is released. I'm praying for Coldplay to play at ACL 2015!

When was MX released? In october or something? They played the whole festival season before the album was released. Even if they don't finish LP7 before October/Nov. next year they could still play festivals and use them as a "promo" tour.

Also one of my very favorites. Not just on the album, it's definitely up there among all CP songs.

Seems it's quite underrated though.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Gah, that song is so good. It joins the club of Twisted Logic where fans completely forget it exists. :sad:

It's crazy enough listening to Parachutes and then Ghost Stories. It'll be interesting to see the contrast between Parachutes and AHFoD

I think listening to Parachutes and then MX couldn't be any crazier lol

I hope so but I doubt it. If AHFOD were just AROBTTH part 2 I would die of happiness. I'm just not sure they're still the band that made AROBTTH, if that makes sense.

I agree I don't think there capable of making another AFOBTTH album until they are older and out of the popular bands thing.

I think that that this upcoming LP7 will have songs very similar to/ along the lines of the the two target bonus tracks; "All Your Friends" and "Ghost Story."

They both have a AROBTTH feel to them and are the exact kind of upbeat but not bloated energy that made A Rush so loved by us fans. But they also have very subtle electronic elements to them which would continue the evolution from ghost stories.

I think that the fact that tear bonus tracks were released is a sign of what the boys are working on at the moment.

Exactly what I think!!!! hope for it[emoji120] [emoji120] ...

It's crazy enough listening to Parachutes and then Ghost Stories. It'll be interesting to see the contrast between Parachutes and AHFoD

Oh gosh seeing that AHFOD abbreviation does just sound worse to my ears :lol:

Don't like the album title to be honest, but let's see if the band are planning to make completely different from :gs: :smug: