LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP7- Now Formally named "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Are we gonna talk about how y'all got trolled by boobooboo or is everyone too ashamed to admit it? You'd think a lot more ppl would've learned to not believe everything they read, on the internet especially.

Just because someone says something that sounds good and claim to be insider doesn't mean jack shit on the internet kiddos.

I will admit boo boo boo got me worked up even though I was extremely skeptical :) at least it was fun though. So desperate for new Coldplay! Atleast Miracles should drop any day now.

In regards to a single:

It is hard to say! Chris says they are in the middle of recording it, which is about where they were a year ago when they started on Ghost Stories..so maybe another April/May release. I want to say February for a single, but considering the fact they still need to pick a date with the record company/potentially get artwork and tours figured out, it could be a lot later :(

Are we gonna talk about how y'all got trolled by boobooboo or is everyone too ashamed to admit it? You'd think a lot more ppl would've learned to not believe everything they read, on the internet especially.

Just because someone says something that sounds good and claim to be insider doesn't mean jack shit on the internet kiddos.

Yup..I have to admit it!

But yet..thanks Boobooboo for the entertainment! You were like those small twists in the plot of House when everything got too predictable in the series. (I mean, the pattern in each episode just became too obvious after a while: somebody falls sick --> House not interested --> something about the case interests House --> he thinks he finds the cure almost immediately after --> something goes terribly wrong --> damage control --> things look very bleak for the patient --> patient's personal story is given importance --> random thing gives House the clue to the answer --> House figures out the right treatment and everything's okay --> House is shown to have a heart, as music plays in the background --> end of episode). Don't get me wrong though..I really liked the series..

And also, I'm sorry that I presumed you were Mr. Boobooboo, while you could be a Ms. Boobooboo...

About A Head Full of Dreams...hmm..I'm not really a fan of the title..I just hope the songs will be great!

Hey man do you think you'll have time to make tutorials for any piano heavy songs on AHFOD? Or are you done with that stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely plan to make them. It just takes me a bit longer than others to learn, record, and post a video. I have a lot going on between work and school, so I don't have too much free time. Plus I like to make sure I have it as accurate to Chris as possible. So in short, yes I definitely plan to do some for the new album. Hopefully sooner than later!

I definitely plan to make them. It just takes me a bit longer than others to learn, record, and post a video. I have a lot going on between work and school, so I don't have too much free time. Plus I like to make sure I have it as accurate to Chris as possible. So in short, yes I definitely plan to do some for the new album. Hopefully sooner than later!

Oh yeah I get that. You're the only person who does tutorials of the actual piano parts. Everyone else does the rhythm and melody together and I'm not that good at piano lol

can someone tell me what/who in the world is boobooboo and what has he done? haha

Well he/she basically claimed to know insider information about the band and the upcoming album and he/she gave us a few random pieces of information which got quite a few people (including me) a little excited about the new album..but then it turns out that Boobooboo might've just been having some fun and making up facts. :P

Oh yeah I get that. You're the only person who does tutorials of the actual piano parts. Everyone else does the rhythm and melody together and I'm not that good at piano lol

Haha practice makes perfect! And yeah, a lot of people tend to do the melody thing, which I don't mind. But as you said, I really like to focus on the actual piano in the song vs playing chords with a melody.

GUYS! WHOA! i just had a thought. So I have been mulling over the title ever since the news broke and honestly, I really dislike "A Head Full of Dreams." I kept asking myself "how could they come up with a ill described and clunky?" I kept trying to say it over and over until I liked it and then I realized...maybe we are not hearing chris correctly! Maybe he isn't saying "A Head" which just sounds awkward...

MAYBE THE TITLE IS AHEAD, FULL OF DREAMS!! I could be completely wrong, but to me, that is a way more interesting and though provoking title than the former!! If you listen to the interview, it honestly sounds like he could be saying either one. Imma ask the Oracle. Thoughts?

I don't want to judge this album by its title at all. Some of us may love the title, others may hate it. But the fact of the matter is, we're all on this forum for a reason. Coldplay has never disappointed us. I sure don't anticipating that happening any time soon. I'm excited for the album regardless of the title. Good things are comin' our way!

I don't want to judge this album by its title at all. Some of us may love the title, others may hate it. But the fact of the matter is, we're all on this forum for a reason. Coldplay has never disappointed us. I sure don't anticipating that happening any time soon. I'm excited for the album regardless of the title. Good things are comin' our way!

I could not agree more! We all just need to have faith that Coldplay will amaze us again. In my opinion, Chris is implying that they are really trying to cook up something special. If AHFOD is the end of a phase of the band's career, I think it's in their nature to want to finish strong with a big “thank you” to the fanbase. :)