🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a side note, I hope this album includes a heavy "rocker" track, a la Violet Hill, GPASUYF, etc. I felt MX and GS were missing that moment. Somehow, this snippet make me think AHFOD will feature a rocker number again.

I agree with you, but I think MX had a very ''rocky'' track: Major Minus?

Don't like Adventure of a Lifetime title.

It sounds like a song to talk about the band and their adventures... Like a final song. The last song of Coldplay.

And I don't like that. I would like something like "The Adventure Goes On" or "Forever"...

It says 'lifetime'. Last time i checked they were 40. I take it as they are embarking on an adventure of a lifetime. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32742[/ATTACH]

Is Phil the one diving?

Do you think those 5 kids are the boys when they were kids? Like the boy who is sitting on the moon could be Chris and the one with the Neptune/Saturn (I am bad at recalling the planet name) could be Jonny.

Or those kids could be taken randomly from the 1800s :|

Right now this could go either way. I really like Jonny's part and obviously Will dropping at the end, but I'm also getting a very strong dance music vibe which is very annoying. So it's either another ASFOS or it's Paradise meets HLH.

What I find particularly interesting is the video and the inclusion of all four of them as kids.

Right now this could go either way. I really like Jonny's part and obviously Will dropping at the end, but I'm also getting a very strong dance music vibe which is very annoying. So it's either another ASFOS or it's Paradise meets HLH.

What I find particularly interesting is the video and the inclusion of all four of them as kids.

It's not an EDM type song.