✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT HOME AND LISTENED TO IT

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE SIX O'CLOCK THIS MORNING AND I HAVE 287346 ASSIGNMENTS DUE TOMORROW AND I'M JUST SITTING HERE REPLAYING THIS STUPID THING OVER AND OVER

I KNOW IT'S ONLY LIKE 30 SECONDS LONG BUT THAT DROP MAKES ME THINK OF VIOLET HILL AND THE RIFF MAKES ME THINK OF STRAWBERRY SWING AND IT'S LIKE VIVA HAS BEEN MASHED WITH HURTS LIKE HEAVEN 'LKH/AG;KJHA;SDH

I'M GOING TO CRY

kek

Down

Just let her, she's excited!

I mean it's only a tiny snippet, but I really enjoy the strong rythm and upbeat-ness, and the layers.

I can already hear Chris going all "ooOOOOOHAAHHOO" somewhere in this song LMAO. Let's see if I'll be proven wrong.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with the mandala cover theory not proven right, I am still puzzled about the repetitive elements on the gifs :confused:

even the music snippet is repeated over & over again. is this a sort of hypnosis method? :lol:

I kind of expect the single to be revealed tomorrow around 16 PM London time, because I think on Friday, they will appear on some shows that are aired early morning (correct me if I got this wrong) which may not be convenient for ppl in America/ Australia if they aired the song at that time.

& maybe the surprise on that Chris Evans show is a concert around December 4 :thinking: there has been a video a while back of Chris & Jonny offering a ticket to a show for a fan & saying it will be "soon"

I just about died during class when I watched the snippet. OH MY GOD it sounds like electro-Violet Hill combined with ETIAW and HLH. I lovee what I'm hearing, sounds like this might be more of a rocker than I expected.

AOAL... Amazing Day... AHFOD... MX has lots of song titles that start with a U or an M. I'm guessing it's A this time around.

Guest howyousawtheworld
this snippet sounded a little bit like Imagine Dragons new era (Shots, Summer)....

I bloody well hope not.

Knew there was gonna be something today. But I had a farewell party (at work) which kept me busy all day. Drove an hour home as fast as I could and finally heard the snippet. I've not yet stopped hitting repeat. Send help, hype too much.

As a slight tangent, the psychedelic version of the supposed album art is growing on me. Still prefer number one, but its definitely a grower.

I honestly feel like it's going to be Alla Olika Alla Lika

Seeing as the album has an Indian twist to it :)

Of course, using a Swedish phrase would make so much sense if you're going for that Indian vibe. ;)

I still have it on repeat, I really can't wait much longer to hear the full song, so excited :D

I think this song will be so different from anything they've ever done in a really really good way!

I feel the same way. I know I'm being very optimistic here but I adore the 8 seconds of the song we've now heard! My excitement is going through the roof. :wacko: