✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is up with Chris saying "Do you mind if I give you a serious answer" in every interview?

Think its him being afraid of bumming ppl out with serious answers. Especially since the tone of the interview are generally cheery and whatnot.

That, plus maybe he doesn't wanna come off as the super deep guy who has read a tone of books and suddenly thinks he has the universe figured out.

Guest diogo_sg
Wait wait wait

Was Chris not joking when he said this? I am 112% sure he was joking.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON WHY IS THIS ERA SO WEIRD

I honestly have no idea if it's true or not. No idea. But we've heard such things about this album that I wouldn't be too surprised if it was indeed true.

Guest diogo_sg
Wow I can't tell you how disappointed I am with the length of the album, especially if this is going to be their last, I'm really going to miss them if it is.

Not meant to be rude, but have you heard the last three interviews Chris did? He made it perfectly clear that this isn't their final album.

listening to a lot of the new interviews, I found them extremely reminiscent of the MX ones! same questions, almost the same answers. just Rihanna got replaced by Beyonce!!

I was wondering why none of the interviewers asked them about AHFOD being similar to MX. I always rejected this idea till I listened to the interviews.

then this monkey video came out, & you can never deny it didn't remind you of Paradise (Mat Whitecross & animal costumes with band members characteristic features)

I am very confused at the moment tbh..I just want them to say frankly that it is MX part 2 so that I can be ready for it..

on another note, I had a feeling from the album description they put on their website, that they were hiding more famous collaborations other than Beyonce & Noel. I haven't listened to today's interviews but is it true that the American President is on the album, or is it just a joke??

this question itself is a joke, but seriously I don't know what to expect anymore!!

Guest diogo_sg
Ok so I was just scrolling down my facebook and saw that one of my friend is actually working on AOAL music video ! He works in FXs so I'm guessing he's making the apes, the motion capture and the environment. He's name is Ishibashi :)

Haha! How nice! [emoji1]

You should try to get some info from him.

on another note, I had a feeling from the album description they put on their website, that they were hiding more famous collaborations other than Beyonce & Noel. I haven't listened to today's interviews but is it true that the American President is on the album, or is it just a joke??

this question itself is a joke, but seriously I don't know what to expect anymore!!

No joke, the album features Barack Obama singing Amazing Grace.

No joke, the album features Barack Obama singing Amazing Grace.

thank you for answering but seriously what or why is this? :blank: for artistic reason or simply for propaganda?

I think I need some reaction gif to describe how confused I am but I can't find any :inquisitive:

This is what I thought after seeing that monkey video. Love it

On another note, can someone please fill me in on the Obama thing?

On an interview today with Ryan Seacrest, Chris said he sampled Obama singing amazing grace on one of the songs.

Excited for the album still but I hate interlude tracks with a passion and am going to be extremely upset if Kaleidoscope is one (my favorite title).

1) Why make an interlude when you could just tag it on to the next track!?? MMIX and hopeful transmission should have been part of the ETIAW and DLIBYH! Oceans did it right ...

2) Why sacrifice amazing titles for spoken word!? Seriously!?

3) If you have a bit of atmospheric interlude then just go all out, develop the interlude to be more dynamic and interesting not just a 40 second blip! Carry it on for at least 2 mins.

If both Colour Spectrum and Kaleidoscope are super short then my anticipation just went down a notch. These titles intrigue me the most and I was really counting one at least one of them being the albums weird wonky song...(major minus, midnight, yes). Are we gonna get one or have we finally reached full out pop?