✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do people think about watching the live shows coming up? On the one hand, it would be great to hear them live again, but at the same time, I don't want to end up hearing half the album before its released, especially when there's only three weeks left to go...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

So we got my boy President Obama, Tove Lo, Noel Gallagher, Beyoncé, and Merry Clayton. Wow. Also about the interludes. What the hell. Now we practically have the length of Ghost Stories. Maybe even less if the interludes are almost the same length as MMIX or MX

Excited for the album still but I hate interlude tracks with a passion and am going to be extremely upset if Kaleidoscope is one (my favorite title).

1) Why make an interlude when you could just tag it on to the next track!?? MMIX and hopeful transmission should have been part of the ETIAW and DLIBYH! Oceans did it right ...

2) Why sacrifice amazing titles for spoken word!? Seriously!?

3) If you have a bit of atmospheric interlude then just go all out, develop the interlude to be more dynamic and interesting not just a 40 second blip! Carry it on for at least 2 mins.

If both Colour Spectrum and Kaleidoscope are super short then my anticipation just went down a notch. These titles intrigue me the most and I was really counting one at least one of them being the albums weird wonky song...(major minus, midnight, yes). Are we gonna get one or have we finally reached full out pop?

Feel you

According to Ryan Seacrest's note, Kaleidoscope is only 1:31 long and Chris said they're citing the poem The Guest House on that track. So don't expect too much of it, as far as music goes.

Actually just from what I saw it looked like there was an arrow pointing from the "1:31 significance" to AoaL, so it makes me think it was simply referring to the minute-and-a-half mark in AoaL that is for some reason important. Possibly not relating to Kaleidoscope at all :awesome:

EDIT: Just checked the song, it sounds like the lyrics "alive again" occur right around that time, maybe referring to that?

lol excuse my idiocy- I was freaking out about like 4 exams so I had only checked this thread.

Anyway yoo new songs tomorrowwww

ahh fair enough.

well, the trouble is no one has a tidal account. we're all trying to figure it out right now

Is it not as simple as it sounds to do the 30 day trial?

Go ahead and do it then. Not being snarky, but I don't wanna do it and risk forgetting to unsubscribe and being charged for a month. I rather just wait and have someone upload it without the risk.

edit: I believe someone else in the tidal thread is trying to livecast it.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105020-2015-11-13-TIDALXCOLDPLAY-Presented-by-KROQ-(23-30-EST)?p=5760596&viewfull=1#post5760596

I came back, don't get freaked guys abou the interludes. Kaleidoscope just said 1:31 significance didn't say it was short. Maybe Color Spectrum is interlude but that's just one... why'd they pick such a great song title for an interlude tho? Why not just tack it on to the song itself? This era is becoming very weird.