✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really excited for the diversity of sound... I hope it really gets fully explored when I finally get to hear the whole album. Although I've been a fan for a long time, this is actually the first time I've had the opportunity to follow the band from pre-release all the way through this exciting period and then eventually afterward! Life previously always got in the way... too many other more important things I had to do. Go Coldplay!

I'm really excited for the diversity of sound... I hope it really gets fully explored when I finally get to hear the whole album. Although I've been a fan for a long time, this is actually the first time I've had the opportunity to follow the band from pre-release all the way through this exciting period and then eventually afterward! Life previously always got in the way... too many other more important things I had to do. Go Coldplay!

Also excited and surprised that it's so diverse but also worried it might be their first album that's not coherent. But we've only heard a couple of seconds of each song so WHO KNOWS what they actually sound.

Fortunately I have no life so I was here for every release since I joined the forum. :nice:

Also excited and surprised that it's so diverse but also worried it might be their first album that's not coherent. But we've only heard a couple of seconds of each song so WHO KNOWS what they actually sound.

Fortunately I have no life so I was here for every release since I joined the forum. :nice:

I'm not too worried about coherence - they traditionally have been a band that has cared a lot about how an album flows, so I'm sure they'll figure this one out (unless they decide to toss this principle out the window with AHFOD as well :laugh3:). I'd really love a peek into their quirks / pet loves etc with this album - I think it is as close as we'll get to getting an idea of who / what they like about music and what moves them... the result may well be less stellar than usual, but I think if fans keep an open mind and listen closely and pay attention to what the band are trying to get at with the music in this album, then they will gain insight and enjoyment into what the band itself likes about a particular song / genre / sound... That to me, is gold, and really excites me :D They sound a bit like they are going through commercial music of the past 30 years and showcasing what they love about each era / genre, and taking a stab at their version of that sound in the process...

Glad you've had a chance to follow a band you love - hope you've enjoyed the journey!

Being typical pricks who arent really coldplay fan that guy probably wouldnt share the album,unless u pay him or something haha

The guy looks like a muse fan from his instagram pic, and having been around for the Drones leak, he probably appreciates the demand for someone to upload it. Seriously, I don't remember an album leak as sought after than the new muse album a few months ago, it was bonkers, the album leak chat had hundreds of people

The guy looks like a muse fan from his instagram pic, and having been around for the Drones leak, he probably appreciates the demand for someone to upload it. Seriously, I don't remember an album leak as sought after than the new muse album a few months ago, it was bonkers, the album leak chat had hundreds of people

I hope he gets up soon and sees my message :D... Why the time difference from germany to the US? ahhhr!