✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's companies

gerben

I really think you're on to something here, even if they don't release AHFOD on their own label, why would they go to the effort of registering their own label to do nothing with it? Not AHFOD, but down the line we could see self-released Coldplay albums, a very interesting prospec(k)t. That also may put to bed the myth LP7 will be their last...

Guest diogo_sg

This is so interesting. It's so good to know they have projects going on on parallel with the album. I hope AHFOD is released under their own label.

"I live to see the world"

Interesting, thanks for digging this up. What the hell are Piritam Limited and Up Up Up Ltd ?? I can't find any info about what it is actually doing.

Seems like they will release future LP's on their own label. For AHFOD they are still on contract with Parlophone, so it will be released by them (unless they buy themselves out of the contract...well enough money they'd have to do that, but I doubt they'll dot such a thing)

In case anyone is skeptical about the legitimacy of all this, go ahead and google it and you'll these same companies on a handful of other sites. I used my school to access one such database, Avention, to look at the incorporation document for Oceans' Recordings (otherwise 95p on Endole) but didn't see anything of note unfortunately besides the 25-25-25-25 split in shares held by the boys. It exists though, and I imagine there's a reason for all this! Self-released LP7/8 would be excellent. :)

In case anyone is skeptical about the legitimacy of all this, go ahead and google it and you'll these same companies on a handful of other sites. I used my school to access one such database, Avention, to look at the incorporation document for Oceans' Recordings (otherwise 95p on Endole) but didn't see anything of note unfortunately besides the 25-25-25-25 split in shares held by the boys. It exists though, and I imagine there's a reason for all this! Self-released LP7/8 would be excellent. :)

Can you find out what the Piritam and UpUpUp Ltd. companies actually are, through databases you have access to ?

Guest diogo_sg
look at this too, it shows all the companies all the 4 members are directorts of

this is really confusing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32204[/ATTACH]

What the heck is Sydney Food Limited?!

pretty sure AHFOD is a parlophone release. but there have been talk about trying to get coldplay under other labels for a couple of years. think they are off contract with parlophone after lp7. this is indeed an interesting find. oceans' recordings. what are they up to?

Guest diogo_sg
Could it be a catering company for tours and stuff?

Maybe it's a catering company fully dedicated to ASFOS video shoot [emoji1]

Phil said it seems like too much work when we asked about Coldplay forming their own label in the future. That was earlier this year. The response suggests they don't have such plans but you never know, it could change after their current record deal expires.

Phil said it seems like too much work when we asked about Coldplay forming their own label in the future. That was earlier this year. The response suggests they don't have such plans but you never know, it could change after their current record deal expires.

or maybe phil simply lied, both ocean's records and flock of birds tour company started in the middle of 2014